New SU Commercial ... as seen during the Midway Classic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New SU Commercial ... as seen during the Midway Classic

I enjoyed that ad when I saw it. I admit I rarely pay attention to ads for colleges during games, but this felt much different than any I've seen, largely due to the musical choice and editing. I think "edgy" is a pretty lame word to use in general, but this definitely felt like it had more of an edge to it than any other college ad I have seen.

By the way, what is that song? Any chance it's Lou Reed? I honestly only know a couple of his songs, but it seems like he's the perfect musician to feature in one of our ads.
I agree. I googled it Sunday but could not find it. Glad it was posted.

Very good ad. MUCH better than recent years, and it made a fool out of that horrendous San Diego State ad. Some high schools have better TV ads than that SDS one.

i think that is the best college commercial i have ever seen.
Yah. Me too, although if there was another fantastic commercial for another college, i would have ignored or forgotten it... But, this was VERY good.

At the may fest mark in the video, my roommate and a few friends are the focus of the clip. I'm about ten feet to the right sitting on the hill trying to drunkenly spit game to some broad. Ahh the good ole days!

At the may fest mark in the video, my roommate and a few friends are the focus of the clip. I'm about ten feet to the right sitting on the hill trying to drunkenly spit game to some broad. Ahh the good ole days!

Memories...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom