New SU Football Twitter Feed Page for Syracusefan.com | Syracusefan.com

New SU Football Twitter Feed Page for Syracusefan.com

I very much like the idea. A little hard on the eyes in its current format.

Very nice... obviously, it will need to be tweaked constantly to keep up with the changing recruits! I'ts nice to have "one stop" shopping for tweets related to recruiting.

That is pretty awesome, does it update in real time or close to it?

Could we also track Malik Brown?
This has been done. Removed the orange background too to make it easier to read...

Did I just see a pic of Malik wearing TN burnt orange ?

Is there anyway to filter it so that it just shows the tweets from the recruits? 80% of that stuff is going to be garbage from fans/alums.

Are we sure we want to?

Yes. Rip the bandaid off slowly or real quick. Either way, it's coming off.

Not saying we are going to lose him but it's going to be somewhat agonizing either way.

I don't know if we should include recruits Tom. Too many people now contact recruits who shouldn't. This makes it easier for them to at least identify twitter handles and also ties the site to immature posters committing a violation. We've banned 2 posters for this with a 3rd soon if they contact one more recruit.

I think it should only include coaches and current players.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Just tweak the page to modify the handles

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

or Put something on the actual twitter page saying if you follow this link and we catch you contacting recruits you will be banned and block from the twitter and syracusefan site permanently

or Put something on the actual twitter page saying if you follow this link and we catch you contacting recruits you will be banned and block from the twitter and syracusefan site permanently

Good idea

can we only access this page thru this site as when i got to twitter i cant find it

Problem is, you can still read the thread even if you are not logged in and don't have an account here.

Probably should move the twitter thread to the premium board. :)

there are ways on twitter to make it more private and not a free for all