New Syracuse Fan Finally Here! | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Fan Finally Here!

suloyalfan

2nd String
Well, I won't be making it to the Spring Game today...

Baby "suloyalfan" was born last night at 7:58pm to the excitement and delight of everyone, including her big sister and big brother (who's favorite shirt is already a hooded SU sweatshirt that he won't take off at the age of 3)...

7 lbs 1 oz, 21 3/4" long baby Elizabeth Noelle. Mama "suloyalfan" and baby are doing well!

Baby "suloyalfan" was born last night at 7:58pm to the excitement and delight of everyone, including her big sister and big brother (who's favorite shirt is already a hooded SU sweatshirt that he won't take off at the age of 3)...

7 lbs 1 oz, 21 3/4" long baby Elizabeth Noelle. Mama "suloyalfan" and baby are doing well!
Congratulations and well done.

you have 3 under the age of 3!?

You're catching up to Cromartie!

Congratulations!

Congrats, but isn't Elizabeth Noelle spelled "Eizabeth"? :D. Congrats again. As the father of a 16 year old girl, good luck in advance. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

you have 3 under the age of 3!?

You're catching up to Cromartie!

Actually, my daughter is 4 years old, my son is 3 years old, and now we have the new baby! So we have 3 that are 4 or younger now...

Congrats, but isn't Elizabeth Noelle spelled "Eizabeth"? :D. Congrats again. As the father of a 16 year old girl, good luck in advance. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yes, now I have TWO girls... and a boy in between them. Luckily, it looks like he's going to be a bruiser so he can take care of them. He's 40 lbs and 36 inches tall already!

Yes, but I bet suloyalfan can remember his kids names.

Probably all have the same mother too.