New to the Group | Syracusefan.com

New to the Group

OrangeInPA

Walk On
Hi everyone, my name's Sean, I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I joined a couple of days ago. Thank you to the admins for approving me. I look forward to getting involved in future topics of discussion related to Orange sports. Lifelong Syracuse resident/Orange fan here who moved to PA near Philly (a mix of Temple and State Penn country) almost 6 years ago. I never stopped following Syracuse sports (especially football) even though I eventually had to give up my season football tickets when I started working a weekend shift. I still try to make a game or 2 every year, though, when there are home football games on holiday weekends or when they play close to me in East Rutherford. My profile picture is actually an image of my Syracuse accent wall in my basement that my wife painted for as a birthday present. Thanks again!

Welcome. I hope to see more posts from you. Sounds like you are a lucky guy from the picture story!

Welcome aboard AD Coyle!!

Just Kidding, seriously welcome aboard Sean!!

welcome

what's the best cheesesteak place...and is it better food than Dino?

Skeptical_Munch.gif

Hey! Glad to see you aboard! I lived in Philly many, many moons ago. Whereabouts do you live?

Orange color runs deep!

Hey! Glad to see you aboard! I lived in Philly many, many moons ago. Whereabouts do you live?

Orange color runs deep!
I had an apartment in Lansdale when I first moved down here, but bought a house in Perkasie (Bucks County) in 2012.

If someone (like me) responds to you with "if you love Pasqualoni so much why don't you marry him!", don't be confused. Just someone thinking you are OrangePA not Orange "in" PA.

Just go on with your posting.

welcome

what's the best cheesesteak place...and is it better food than Dino?

Skeptical_Munch.gif
There is nothing comparable to Dinoasaur here, but when it comess to Philly cheesesteaks, IMO you don't have to go to Philly for a good cheesesteak (ie Gino's). Ray's Pizzeria in Lansdale and Pudge's in Towamencin near Lansdale are very good alternates if you don't want to go into Philly.

There is nothing comparable to Dinoasaur here, but when it comess to Philly cheesesteaks, IMO you don't have to go to Philly for a good cheesesteak (ie Gino's). Ray's Pizzeria in Lansdale and Pudge's in Towamencin near Lansdale are very good alternates if you don't want to go into Philly.

try D'allasandros in Roxbury. its life changing and still inferior to Dino.

try D'allasandros in Roxbury. its life changing and still inferior to Dino.

Good Lord, I was trying to remember that place! Fantastic hoagies!

Thanks for the reminder.

Hi everyone, my name's Sean, I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I joined a couple of days ago. Thank you to the admins for approving me. I look forward to getting involved in future topics of discussion related to Orange sports. Lifelong Syracuse resident/Orange fan here who moved to PA near Philly (a mix of Temple and State Penn country) almost 6 years ago. I never stopped following Syracuse sports (especially football) even though I eventually had to give up my season football tickets when I started working a weekend shift. I still try to make a game or 2 every year, though, when there are home football games on holiday weekends or when they play close to me in East Rutherford. My profile picture is actually an image of my Syracuse accent wall in my basement that my wife painted for as a birthday present. Thanks again!

Welcome neighbor!! I also live in SE Pa and also fairly new to the board!! Look forward to your posts! But I am not a SU alum, just a fan.