Class of 2020 - New Transfer: Cole Horan (Furman) Defense | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 New Transfer: Cole Horan (Furman) Defense

Kindly disagree. If he didn’t have the hips, mobility or speed, he’s not out there with a short stick in his hand last year.
No prob. Like the overall package Murphy brings but there is a reason why he fell back in that dm rotation in 19. He can defend a lead scorer such as a Yorke but quicker feet and better change of direction is required to play the shifty ones and other candidates Ito play those ncluding the Getty transfer have that advantage. Murphy is a productive asset nonetheless

Murphy is a sound and physical defender but he doesn't have the lateral movement nor hips to quickly change direction to cover ones nor some of the two's we'll face He's capable on and heady off as was Cunnuingham but displayed a better stick . Expecting the newbies and ir returns to vy for p/t but he played his position well and expect him to return to it.
agree with some of these assessments, but what I really admire about Murphy: he has a little savage in him. I have often wondered why he does not suffer more penalties. I have seen some pretty good attacks back away from him. A great quality to have.

agree with some of these assessments, but what I really admire about Murphy: he has a little savage in him. I have often wondered why he does not suffer more penalties. I have seen some pretty good attacks back away from him. A great quality to have.
Agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom