Class of 2022 - New Transfer: Will Mark (CA: Proctor Academy) Goalie Transfer from LIU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Transfer: Will Mark (CA: Proctor Academy) Goalie Transfer from LIU

A good pickup for Cuse. He's definitely played well in the NEC the past couple of years. The ACC will be a big test for him. Let's hope the D improves :cool:

Check out his Rutgers highlights. He made some big saves.

Found this quote interesting in the above story:

Wolf is convinced that Syracuse has found its answer.

“I will bet everything you won’t have a problem in net for the next two years,” he said emphatically. “You’ve found the solution.”

There was some questions about whether Mark would be at SU for one or two. His former head coach at LIU seems to think it will be two.

“I will bet everything you won’t have a problem in net for the next two years,” he said emphatically. “You’ve found the solution.”

There was some questions about whether Mark would be at SU for one or two. His former head coach at LIU seems to think it will be two.
Nice catch! Would be great to have him for two years.

He's definitely planning on finishing his college career at SU. I told u guys how he faced so many shots a game. Big difference saving 55% when ur getting 35 - 40 shots on goal a game then 55% and 20 - 25 on goal. That's why you need to dig deeper sometimes when comparing goalies. I was at that game when Bryant took 72 shots it was crazy. LIU hung with everyone they played even the better teams all because of Will Mark in net. This past yr they had a solid D but his first yr at LIU was there first yr in D 1 so most of his defense was D 2 players left over. Poor kid had guys wide open in front of the net firing shots at him. He still saved 56% on the yr. Like Coach Gait said he makes all the saves he's supposed to then makes ridiculous ones sometimes that ur blown away. I think he's gonna be a top Goalie this yr and really help this defense improve a lot from last yr. SU fans will be glad he's the goalie these next 2 yrs. Between all the new faces young and older I'm so excited for the season to start. Can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom