New TV season | Syracusefan.com

New TV season

SBU72

All Conference
With the new fall TV season starting in a couple of weeks, which NEW shows are you looking forward to seeing?

I don't even know whats coming out. But jekelish is a nerd.

Agents of Shield an that sleepy hollow show look interesting ...

I'm looking forward to that mini series about Syracuse's march to the 2014 national championship.

And zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.

With the new fall TV season starting in a couple of weeks, which NEW shows are you looking forward to seeing?
I honestly haven't seen enough trailers to get excited EXCEPT for Michael J Fox's show. I want so much for this man to succeed despite his affliction with Parkinson's.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I'll check out that show with James Spader as a Hannibal Lechter type.

I honestly haven't seen enough trailers to get excited EXCEPT for Michael J Fox's show. I want so much for this man to succeed despite his affliction with Parkinson's.
If you have TW with on demand, all the major networks have some sort of preview for new shows. The CBS one is the worse but Fox is pretty good.

Does anybody know when Nikita is premiering? This the last season and it is supposed to be getting a limited run (6 eps?) but I can't seem to find a definitive start date.

Looking forward to Sleepy Hollow. It will help fill the void left by Fringe.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wow. That is the most lucid and accurately spelled post in Cali's history.

Apparently Marty McFly brings out the best in Cali.

I'll go with Enlisted, because my friend Mike is the Executive Producer.

Hello Ladies on HBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom