New uniforms?? Any script? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms?? Any script?

nothing to see here, especially for me as i am old school ---script syracuse and still like orangemen. and orangewomen

In New Jersey they don't I work at a school were not allowed to teach it.

Yeah, quite a few years ago they stopped in my district... but a couple years ago they brought it back.

Apart from my signature and the one paragraph at the beginning of the SAT’s where I had to write that I was indeed the person I said I was... I’ve never needed to write cursive.

Still, the old school in me says to teach it.

1. Scripts
2. 96 era “S with basketball through it” shorts logo uni’s

That’s it. That’s the list.

These are pretty good, and better than a lot of our uni’s the last 20 years, but they aren’t “it”.
Since 2005 I haven’t really been a fan of our jerseys.
The cursive Syracuse and 95-04 era uniforms were good.

They was no reason to change the uniforms after the 2004 Alabama game.

Since 2005 I haven’t really been a fan of our jerseys.
The cursive Syracuse and 95-04 era uniforms were good.

They was no reason to change the uniforms after the 2004 Alabama game.
It’s too bad we’re all-in on the block lettering. Just make Syracuse cursive/script on these new unis and we’re really cooking. Hell, go crazy and replace the block S w the Wallace - Melo era logo too. Best of both worlds. I do like the orange/white/blue pattern on the sides although that’s nothing new.

1. Scripts
2. 96 era “S with basketball through it” shorts logo uni’s

That’s it. That’s the list.

These are pretty good, and better than a lot of our uni’s the last 20 years, but they aren’t “it”.

Ahh my dream...wake up Nike

Seems like SU is trying to make the block font SYRACUSE and ORANGE the brand. Look at the consistency with MBB, FB and MLAX. Personally I think have a script throwback that they wear a few games a year. Either way, on the new duds the blocking runs down the entire uniform. Not just shorts as I've seen a few people mention. I think it'll be a good look. I'd have to imagine the home unis will follow suit..

Seems like SU is trying to make the block font SYRACUSE and ORANGE the brand. Look at the consistency with MBB, FB and MLAX. Personally I think have a script throwback that they wear a few games a year. Either way, on the new duds the blocking runs down the entire uniform. Not just shorts as I've seen a few people mention. I think it'll be a good look. I'd have to imagine the home unis will follow suit..

It’s fine, but we already had a better brand that was one of the most recognizable and best looking college b-ball uni’s. Just make it easy and use them, IMO.

Pitt football had the right idea.

UNC b-ball has mostly had the right idea for a long time(they really pissed their fans off when they went with the interlocking NC logo on their uni’s around 99-00).

It's on the athletic department as well. At the end of the day, the client gets what they want. If they say no, Nike has to come up with something they like.

i have a Nike 1996 Syracuse jacket with the S through the basketball. It's a legit logo. Not sure why they won't release this as something we can buy no matter what.

I like the look of these from the side. Plus I just wanted to share because these 2 are going to kick some ass this year!
Screenshot_20191010-111144_Instagram.jpg

nothing to see here, especially for me as i am old school ---script syracuse and still like orangemen. and orangewomen
Orangemen/Orangewomen is never coming back so get used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom