New uniforms?? Any script? | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms?? Any script?

I assume we will never get the uniforms we want/deserve. Seems like Nike gets to call all the shots and we just accept whatever design they decide is cool every 2-3 years.

The football uniforms are pretty great.

I didn't hate Gross like many did, but one thing he screwed up was his refusal to give in to what fans wanted. It's been years since we had a major uniform redesign. Wildhack was a fan first. He knows what we want and I believe this will be the first major redesign of the basketball uniform since he was hired. Hopefully they'll turn out like the football uniforms did...modern take on a classic design.

I hope for something fresh but I have a feeling it'll be the same look as the past few seasons. One change I know for sure is all the Nike Elite schools that had the silver emblem on the top of the chest now get that removed and added gold tab on the back collar like the NBA teams who've one 'chips.

I didn't hate Gross like many did, but one thing he screwed up was his refusal to give in to what fans wanted. It's been years since we had a major uniform redesign. Wildhack was a fan first. He knows what we want and I believe this will be the first major redesign of the basketball uniform since he was hired. Hopefully they'll turn out like the football uniforms did...modern take on a classic design.
I agree with this. John knows what needs to happen and will get it right. We have the right guy in charge.

I assume we will never get the uniforms we want/deserve. Seems like Nike gets to call all the shots and we just accept whatever design they decide is cool every 2-3 years.

If Boeheim wanted new uniforms, Nike would have them Next Day Air'd.

It doesn't look like they're getting new unis if the women's media day shoot is a predictor. They're wearing the same jerseys from last season.

It doesn't look like they're getting new unis if the women's media day shoot is a predictor. They're wearing the same jerseys from last season.

We've changed uniforms during the season most times we were given new ones in the past.

The women's uniforms are great though. Wish the men's were similar to theirs.

The football unis are an A-. I really hate the word Orange On the front. That drops it from an A to an A-

Nike wants to give the fans the tradition they wanted while also making them modern day commercial so I expect “script” uniforms but using Calligraphy or comic sans

The women's uniforms are great though. Wish the men's were similar to theirs.
Please tell me who in right mind would complain if these were the road uniforms
908148756.jpg.jpg

Home uniforms
images

The football unis are an A-. I really hate the word Orange On the front. That drops it from an A to an A-

Nike wants to give the fans the tradition they wanted while also making them modern day commercial so I expect “script” uniforms but using Calligraphy or comic sans

Comic sans would be pretty spectacular.

Anyone who uses the font Comic Sans for any other reason then like a young child's birthday party invitation just isn't to be taken seriously as a human.

Dan Gilbert's billion dollar fortune disagrees

Love the blue and white blocks on the jersey instead of the shorts

I don't like them. Hope there's an alternate.

Besides the blocks on the side they're the same uniform. In a perfect world we get a third or fourth jersey but won't get my hopes up!

Love the blue and white blocks on the jersey instead of the shorts
I think the alternating blue white orange blocks follow down to the shorts too but you can’t see it well on the video.
I loved the simple modern basic orange/white look of last years uniform but this seems like a bad old school/modern mix at first glance to me. Bring back the cursive look!

Script is for kids.

I want a manly uniform.

Or in this case, a MANLEY uniform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors