New Uniforms? | Syracusefan.com

New Uniforms?

Can't imagine they'd do a full change mid season? Maybe a throwback this year and a new set next year?

I'll take What are 1997 Syracuse University Orangemen uniforms for $1000 Alex ...

If they use the drop shadow on the numbers, you'll see me complain as much you guys do about the new stuff. People act like they were perfect and they are not. Dated.

If we're headed towards a more traditional look, give me the Nassib era unis.

leatherheads-movie-clip-screenshot-football-in-1925_large.jpg

Or maybe they run out in new unis Friday?

even better

Simplicity is the current trend in football uniforms, so if our new ones keep with that theme then people should be happy.

Ughhh i really hope this man marries are university like coach mac or jimmy b... We need some lifers to keep these ships a sailing. Greatest thing to ever happen to su was Daryl getting canned. Wildhack and dino makin things happen

If they use the drop shadow on the numbers, you'll see me complain as much you guys do about the new stuff. People act like they were perfect and they are not. Dated.

If we're headed towards a more traditional look, give me the Nassib era unis.
Yeah, I hear ya. Give me a thin contrast border instead of the drop shadows and lose the helmet stripes and I'd take them.

No apologies necessary for uniform threads (and no pun intended there).

Thing is , we're much more qualified to produce those than we are with most of the other things we try to analyze.

That doesn't mean we're potential fashion designers.

It just means we're REALLY inept at all the other stuff, yet it doesn't stop us from running our big mouths.

Ironic that Dino is bringing up the uniform discussion in his presser and the board finds it to be a boorish subject to discuss.

Ironic that Dino is bringing up the uniform discussion in his presser and the board finds it to be a boorish subject to discuss.

Unlike the board, which has rehashed that same points over and over again - he actually had substance on the topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom