New uni's or changes for '13? | Syracusefan.com

New uni's or changes for '13?

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Wondering if the Cuse will fancy up their existing uniform combo or bring in an alternative similar to what is happening these days in college football.
Would like to see some changes particularly with an orange jersey with CUSE in front and a blue helmet...

yes a blue helmet.

its going to have a lower case NY logo with a red stripe down the middle.

the good dr is pissed that suny buff is making a play for being NYs team. this will be his counter punch.

look for a blue jersey with gray pants too.

away whites with red numbers.

yes a blue helmet.

the good dr is pissed that suny buff is making a play for being NYs team. this will be his counter punch.

I see what you did there.

I knew these would be coming back sooner or later...

'75%20giants.jpg

I'm all for orange uni's similar to the walter reyes era. Just give a modern update to match our current style.

Agreed, but I think we should reserve them for big games when we have good teams, sort of like what Nebraska does with their black unis.

yes a blue helmet.

Given the location of our home away from home stadium, this one would make more sense...

0527_large.jpg

im going to ignore the joke you were trying to make and state that if there was some way to get Herschel his last year of eligibilty...he run for 1800 yds and 20 TDs in 2013.

Week 1 versus Penn State Syracuse will be in the white jerseys as Penn State is technically the home team(because this game is contractually under the B1G jurisdiction) and unless we wear Orange Jerseys we will be in White jerseys. Neutral site games last year featuring NC State-Tennessee and Clemson-Auburn featured both teams wearing their home jerseys, but since SU and Penn State both wear blue both teams can't wear blue jerseys. I don't want drastic changes to our jerseys, but an Orange home jerseys and maybe gray pants to wear with them would be my only uniform changes. The helmet has to stay Orange.

I heard they are getting new uni's for 2014. New pants for 2013
While I believe your saying what you have been told that would be stupid IMO.It would be really lazy for the AD to take another year just to add another jersey into the rotation how hard would be to just have Orange jerseys made for 1 game. I don't want the uniforms to be completely overhauled I just want an Orange home jersey put into the rotation and if people don't want Orange jerseys on Orange pants then just have metallic Grey or White pants to wear with the Orange jerseys. The helmets are another story just having a bunch of different Orange helmets would be fine with me. I just want more Orange in our home jerseys.

While I believe your saying what you have been told that would be stupid IMO.It would be really lazy for the AD to take another year just to add another jersey into the rotation how hard would be to just have Orange jerseys made for 1 game. I don't want the uniforms to be completely overhauled I just want an Orange home jersey put into the rotation and if people don't want Orange jerseys on Orange pants then just have metallic Grey or White pants to wear with the Orange jerseys. The helmets are another story just having a bunch of different Orange helmets would be fine with me. I just want more Orange in our home jerseys.

thumb.aspx

Just use this design and pick whichever pants go best with it.

thumb.aspx

Just use this design and pick whichever pants go best with it.

I'm wearing this to the Ped State game! Was thinking about getting the classic white with blue numerals, but it has to be Orange!

Just got these from Amazon to complete my Orange Obscenity wardrobe for the Ped State game:
orange sneakers.jpg

i just got the inside scoop

orange chrome helmets with the outline of new york state and a block s in the middle-

flat black uni's with orange trim and numbers

Agreed, but I think we should reserve them for big games when we have good teams, sort of like what Nebraska does with their black unis.
While I'm in favor of having a 3rd uniform that's worn from time to time, I don't like the idea of using them exclusively for big games. For the important games, I'd just as soon keep things as routine as possible instead of introducing a distraction. It just takes a split second of hesitation to process an unfamiliar jersey on a teammate to ruin a play.

i just got the inside scoop

orange chrome helmets with the outline of new york state and a block s in the middle-

flat black uni's with orange trim and numbers
I hope your making fun of all the changes Rutgers have made because that would be beyond dumb if we wore what you posted.

I hope your making fun of all the changes Rutgers have made because that would be beyond dumb if we wore what you posted.
thats the scoop- we want to be just the joisey state

just wont have family on the back-it will say new york