New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

There’s some sad, funny, truth there.

No doubt the Giants brought a tailor to Alabama with them.

They either told Shurmur being the suit you’re wearing and we’ll make sure it fits or they told him they’re sizing him up and will have a new one ready for him on friday.

Gettleman, is not playing games.

Botched the tie.

Duce Staley is rumored to be the NYG next offensive coordinator.

Duce Staley is rumored to be the NYG next offensive coordinator.
Yeah, been out there for a week or so.

It’s someone in this game and we can likely rule out the pats remaining coaches.

It’s either him or DiFillipo, but all signs have been pointing to Duce.

Yeah, been out there for a week or so.

It’s someone in this game and we can likely rule out the pats remaining coaches.

It’s either him or DiFillipo, but all signs have been pointing to Duce.

I like Duce. He's done a very good job of making sure that Blount and Ajayi buy into sharing the load when each guy has somewhat of a history of being malcontents. Plus with Shurmur he wouldn't have to carry the load right away and could get his feet wet. DiFillipo is highly regarded but to me some of that is the benefit of working with a stud.

I've been meh on almost every hire except for Gettleman. And, the only reason I like him is because he's not scared to tell people, 2 in a hat.

My expectation is that the results will most likely be very similar to meh.

I've been meh on almost every hire except for Gettleman. And, the only reason I like him is because he's not scared to tell people, 2 in a hat.

My expectation is that the results will most likely be very similar to meh.
A ‘meh’ hire just won the Super Bowl.

I love Gettleman and think Shurmer was a very good hire. Given the job choices this year...a great hire.

And while I wanted to not like the Shula hire, after reading his resume and thinking about it...it’s also a good hire. The guy made Garrard a Pro Bowler and turned Cam into a Pro QB, MVP and took them as OC to the Super Bowl.

Reminds me of Earhardts and Gilbride’s Resume...

Consider me ALL IN.

A ‘meh’ hire just won the Super Bowl.

I love Gettleman and think Shurmer was a very good hire. Given the job choices this year...a great hire.

And while I wanted to not like the Shula hire, after reading his resume and thinking about it...it’s also a good hire. The guy made Garrard a Pro Bowler and turned Cam into a Pro QB, MVP and took them as OC to the Super Bowl.

Reminds me of Earhardts and Gilbride’s Resume...

Consider me ALL IN.

Shula as a coordinator I'm ok with. Maybe not my first choice, but I think he's fine. I think having Eli still there will really help out.

Shula as a coordinator I'm ok with. Maybe not my first choice, but I think he's fine. I think having Eli still there will really help out.

plus Shurmur will be calling the plays