New York Football Giants 2022 Draft, FA Signings and OTA Report Thread | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2022 Draft, FA Signings and OTA Report Thread

Logan Ryan being cut, sucks.

great player, better guy.

i hope its June 1, the $$ doesnt make sense now unless they really really liked him and wanted to do him a solid.

Tearing down Gettlemania, brick by poorly laid brick...
this is the scorched earth we needed.

i just cant take meaningless Nov-Jan football, get me some early wins so we can hang in there and make my turkey taste better.

this is the scorched earth we needed.

i just cant take meaningless Nov-Jan football, get me some early wins so we can hang in there and make my turkey taste better.

It's truly amazing, years of football life and fandom wasted. He was truly horrible in every aspect, and I wonder what the heck John Mara, etc saw in the guy. Forget the drafts, the FA money spending was lunacy.

It's truly amazing, years of football life and fandom wasted. He was truly horrible in every aspect, and I wonder what the heck John Mara, etc saw in the guy. Forget the drafts, the FA money spending was lunacy.
gettlemen turned the whole roster over...and kept it shlit.

impressive.

i still think Jones will develop...

bring it haters and other igg and poke fans...

Hard for me to predict another empty season for the G-Men. It's been low hanging fruit to make that call. But the law of averages indicate that eventually your boys will come out of their collective coma. It also doesn't hurt to be in a weak division.

Hard for me to predict another empty season for the G-Men. It's been low hanging fruit to make that call. But the law of averages indicate that eventually your boys will come out of their collective coma. It also doesn't hurt to be in a weak division.
agree.

ive beaten down so long, i hate to even look and say 8-9, but i dont see why not.

the nfc east does not scare me.

Someone gave me a hard time last year when I said that the judge hiring was a joke.

I just picture Gettleman madly scribbling on a chalkboard in their meeting rooms. Polyester head to toe.

Is there any chance the Giants could get a second round pick for Toney?

very excited for Thursday.

was going to go to Giants Stadium for the party, but a rained out baseball game was just rescheduled from 6-8 that night, so now i got a table at the local pub.

my other friend got a jets table right next to ours, i thanked him as said 'i will help fill it for you.'

OL and Edge...or Sauce.

2 of the 3 in the 1st...

Last few days have read on ESPN and a few other places that NYG are high on Cross at OL, but the last few months most places have agreed that Neal and Icky are a level above. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out - especially if Neal or Icky are available.

I had posted here a few months ago that I wanted OL/OL or OL/Edge. After watching things shake out recently I agree that Sauce might be hard to pass up. He looks like the kind of CB that will cause WRs to throw late-game tantrums a la Odell.

I'll be surprised if the Giants take Thibodeaux given some of Schoen's comments about the culture he's trying to cultivate and his weight.

Personally if it's me I'm still going OL / Edge. In a perfect world it would be Neal/Hutchinson but I don't think we'll get either one.

For the love of all that's holy can we just do the right thing and put the ghost of Gettleman behind us? I think his entire tenure was a prank.