next 3 games | Syracusefan.com

next 3 games

-win all 3 we basically lock up east 1.
-win 2 of 3 we're in great shape for east 1.
-win 1 of 3 we're probably off the 1 line and would need to win out for east 1
-win 0 of 3 you wont see me till the tournament.

Virginia is BY FAR the most important game left on our schedule. Not even close. They are not losing a game the rest of the season and if we lose to them (even if we beat Duke) we dont win the ACC. Beat them, win the others and if we lose to Duke by 50 I dont care. That gets us 1 in the east and I will take my chances in the NCAA.

Virginia is BY FAR the most important game left on our schedule. Not even close. They are not losing a game the rest of the season and if we lose to them (even if we beat Duke) we dont win the ACC. Beat them, win the others and if we lose to Duke by 50 I dont care. That gets us 1 in the east and I will take my chances in the NCAA.

I really hope everyone keeps this in mind if things don't go our way on Saturday at Cameron. While we'd all love to beat Duke on Saturday (I don't think you can understate how difficult it'll be), beating UVA is so much more important. This is especially true if Duke loses to UNC tonight. It'll be far from the end of the world if we're riding a 2-game losing streak when we play at Maryland on Monday.

1656400_736974999656399_1161445681_n.jpg

-win all 3 we basically lock up east 1.
-win 2 of 3 we're in great shape for east 1.
-win 1 of 3 we're probably off the 1 line and would need to win out for east 1
-win 0 of 3 you wont see me till the tournament.

I'd have never thought I'd want to lose 3 games in a row, but when you put it like that... :)

Marsh01 said:

Agreed about the Virginia game. However, if Duke wins out and beats us in the ACC tournament, they will likely get the #1 seed in the East. While Duke would have one more overall loss than us, both teams would have the same number of losses in ACC play and they would have beaten us 2 out of 3 games. And we have the terrible loss of BC on our resume now. So we need Duke to falter as well - hopefully starting tonight!

Agreed about the Virginia game. However, if Duke wins out and beats us in the ACC tournament, they will likely get the #1 seed in the East. While Duke would have one more overall loss than us, both teams would have the same number of losses in ACC play and they would have beaten us 2 out of 3 games. And we have the terrible loss of BC on our resume now. So we need Duke to falter as well - hopefully starting tonight!

Well Duke lost to ND. Not as bad but pretty What ish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom