Next 5 are very winnable | Syracusefan.com

Next 5 are very winnable

We will NOT beat BC.

No chance in heck.

Why??? It's pretty negative - I don't even like the post. :(
It checks all the boxes, even more so if you are serious about it. Reminds me of the last game. Two guys (non ST holders) sat right behind me. As soon as their fannies were on the bench, one turned to the other and said "you know, I've never been a fan of Boeheim". I'm thinking, great, here comes a two hour root canal.

So hopefully we win this Tuesday. Then we can make everyone happy.

So far we’re getting conference wins away and losses at home. Hopefully that steak ends. It’s all about matchups.

This is the first time in a long time that I actually feel excited for our next game, like in a normal season.

Maybe this is the universe's way of illustrating to us what it's like to be fans of the majority of other teams out there, and not to take JB's epic success for granted. I feel where you're coming from, and am glad I showed up on here for this game so I could share the experience.

It checks all the boxes, even more so if you are serious about it. Reminds me of the last game. Two guys (non ST holders) sat right behind me. As soon as their fannies were on the bench, one turned to the other and said "you know, I've never been a fan of Boeheim". I'm thinking, great, here comes a two hour root canal.

So hopefully we win this Tuesday. Then we can make everyone happy.

Did they live up to your expectations? ;)

None of these are gonna be easy we messed up the end of regulation and 2 for 1 pretty bad giving them last shot and a wide open 3.

But we can play with everyone in the ACC.

Well, classes start Monday, so they probably will.

I think he meant "show up" with quotes, as in actually doing something useful(for our team, being it looks like specificity is required here). I doubt he meant filling the seats and the university's coffers while playing with their mobile devices, but I will try to remain open to your interpretation.

The literal showing up has been relatively useless compared to the student selections of many other teams, as noted time and time again on here. I guess I'm glad I'm here to clarify the more intricate posts. smh

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom