Next 5 games prediction | Syracusefan.com

Next 5 games prediction

two3zone

RIP Shark58
This is the meat and potatoes of the schedule, I find it hard to believe a Cuse team can lose 5 in a row after watching them for so long, but holy hell this is a rough stretch.

I'm going 1-4, and I'm honestly being optimistic.

I think we beat Boston College and win at least one of the Pittsburgh games. That's about as optimistic as I can get right now.

Wouldn't be shocked with 1-4. Wouldn't be shocked with 0-5 actually.

I'll go 2-3, obviously hoping for 3-2 (or better...obviously)

This is the meat and potatoes of the schedule, I find it hard to believe a Cuse team can lose 5 in a row after watching them for so long, but holy hell this is a rough stretch.

I'm going 1-4, and I'm honestly being optimistic.

Hey now, our team loves potatoes! I'll say 5-0, mark it down, you heard it from me first. Now, can someone please bring me another beer?

1384612849133.jpg

I am going with 4-1......just waiting for the unexpected like the Super Bowl and tonight's game vs VT. Got to remember this is college basketball, the team is struggling but Patterson and BJ scored tonight!!!!!

Cuse House said:
Hey now, our team loves potatoes! I'll say 5-0, mark it down, you heard it from me first. Now, can someone please bring me another beer?

Only potatoes that are shakin!!

Look at the real schedule everyone. Looks like a a couple Pitts and BC ... who wants to adjust their predictions?

Pitt, BC, Duke, Louisville, Pitt.

4-1.

Duke is going down, and the ville fouls their way to the w.

Look at the real schedule everyone. Looks like a a couple Pitts and BC ... who wants to adjust their predictions?

Did you get a chance to check out the MELTDOWN in the game thread? I learned that term here, but it's been losing traction as the posters die off for whatever reasons. I intend to keep that word and its fond memories alive on this thing. I predict your prediction will be vehemently challenged. and there may be some fouls, called or otherwise.

Did you get a chance to check out the MELTDOWN in the game thread? I learned that term here, but it's been losing traction as the posters die off for whatever reasons. I intend to keep that word and its fond memories alive on this thing. I predict your prediction will be vehemently challenged. and there may be some fouls, called or otherwise.
I think we lost, Capt... we can do better next time.

We have this.
Ya gotta have faith.

I think they have faith alright...faith that we won this game. But I've even read posts where people questioned if they had seen the right result. And they say the believers in this team have a hard time accepting, but the evidence of accepting the outcome of this game alone shows that it goes both ways, in my opinion.

I actually think we got a 2 for 1 bargain in this game. We got exposed even further by a team not good enough to win even with good coaching and our mistakes, and still took home a win. This is even better than the reacharound venerated by the drill sargeant to Private Pyle in the beginning of the movie Full Metal Jacket. This might be closer to a leather half jacket. Sure there is embarassment, but you can get out of it without lasting wounds.

So what you're saying is, we won. Holy Cow! Go Orange!

So what you're saying is, we won. Holy Cow! Go Orange!

I know the feeling. It's similar to the fist pumping action after seeing BMK dunk the ball, or score in any manner. I'm waiting for those moments with Chino. Shoot, I'm raising the bar and hoping to see Chino in "One Shining Moment", hopefully for something positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom