Class of 2014 - Next weekend, 12/6 big recruiting weekend. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Next weekend, 12/6 big recruiting weekend.

Maybe someone has already mentioned it but will the recruits be announced at the dome today? Like a "Please welcome..." kind of thing to get them some more recognition and a standing ovation?

Something is haywire because Slayton looks the tallest of the bunch, when he should be 2 inches+ shorter than Williams.

If he ends up ours, we should just be happy about it.
Blame the hair. ;)

Maybe someone has already mentioned it but will the recruits be announced at the dome today? Like a "Please welcome..." kind of thing to get them some more recognition and a standing ovation?

NCAA Violation.

Sounds like Cordell is very likely to sign here. Only chance he wont is if somehow Rutgers steals him away next weekend.

NCAA Violation.

Yup. Can't let the fans know the kids are in the house, which I think is very weird, considering you can pay to fly them out and do everything else on a visit, but mentioning that a recruit is here, is not ok

weird rule

Yup. Can't let the fans know the kids are in the house, which I think is very weird, considering you can pay to fly them out and do everything else on a visit, but mentioning that a recruit is here, is not ok

weird rule

They can't acknowledge a recruit until after he signs on LOI day.

They can't acknowledge a recruit until after he signs on LOI day.

Which of course is hilarious to me given the insane amount of twitter/other social media stuff is out there acknowledging and otherwise, but can't make an official announcement at the dome, despite any member of the crowd who cares to follow the stuff knows full well the kids are there.

I can see A.J. is staying real close to wayne so he can get on his good side for practice...smart man. Slayton and this whole group looks like D-1 players