Class of 2014 - Next weekend, 12/6 big recruiting weekend. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Next weekend, 12/6 big recruiting weekend.

CuseLegacy

Right now Niles Sykes, Chris Slayton, Cordell Hudson and AJ are suppose to be here for officials. Hopefully we pick up three commits as the dead period starts up 12/16.

(And someone please like me as I have 1,666 likes...the sign of the devil. Shut up Ano;))

Right now Niles Sykes, Chris Slayton, Cordell Hudson and AJ are suppose to be here for officials. Hopefully we pick up three commits as the dead period starts up 12/16.

(And someone please like me as I have 1,666 likes...the sign of the devil. Shut up Ano;))

Im going to go back and look at your post and unlike 3 of them, to get you back to 1,666!!!!

;)

really need a good showing this weekend. Much easier to have a great recruiting day than if we lost to BC.

Also when is Ishmael supposed to visit? I know we have been his leader forever, but can't wait to have him onsite.

really need a good showing this weekend. Much easier to have a great recruiting day than if we lost to BC.

Also when is Ishmael supposed to visit? I know we have been his leader forever, but can't wait to have him onsite.

Thanks y'all. I am saved... at least for now. :)

Ishmael is suppose to be here 1/17...the next big recruiting weekend for 2014 recruits after the dead period ends 1/15.

Ishmael, Alin Edouard, Zeek Rodney and Mike Johnson.

How about whichever LB committs first out of Sykes and Williams gets the scholie?
You don't hold Sykes hostage.. He's a real talent. If he wants to come, you let him. Grades are an issue for Thomas anyway, so if we get a commit from him, he may not arrive until a year at prep school is completed.

You don't hold Sykes hostage.. He's a real talent. If he wants to come, you let him. Grades are an issue for Thomas anyway, so if we get a commit from him, he may not arrive until a year at prep school is completed.
I think we'd take both if they wanted to commit.

Doesn't Sykes project as a possible speed DE? I agree, I think there's room for both!

I am pretty sure this should be the case. Two top talents, and we would welcome both of them if they want to come in.

Of all the questions surrounding Shafer and the staff - I trust their ability and track record with defense and recruits without any reservation.

Niles Sykes, Chris Slayton, Cordell Hudson, AJ Long, Jaboree Williams-Can we get some photos so maybe they can be recognizable at the B-ball game and fans can put in a plug?

Wonder of Sykes and Slayon are friends? I believe both are originally from Crete?

image.jpg

Wayne Williams needs to get some conditioning in
He's a 300 pound DT. He's suposed to have a gut. It's actually not that bad for someone his size.
Slayton on the other hand, looks like an absolute monster. Dude is built.

He's a 300 pound DT. He's suposed to have a gut. It's actually not that bad for someone his size.
Slayton on the other hand, looks like an absolute monster. Dude is built.
Agreed there. slayton on is a physical specimen.

Fully expect we will see at least 4 from that picture wearing Orange next season (meaning 2 new commits to go with Wayne Williams and A.J. long

Wayne Williams has always been listed at 6-4/6-5 +300 and Slayton has been listed at 6-3/260. Something is not adding up. Slayton looks like Chandler and Arthur Jones combined...

Something is haywire because Slayton looks the tallest of the bunch, when he should be 2 inches+ shorter than Williams.

If he ends up ours, we should just be happy about it.