next year dl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

next year dl

I just wish we could have a JUCO come in and have a JPP for USF type season, even if it means leaving after 1 year.

I just wish we could have a JUCO come in and have a JPP for USF type season, even if it means leaving after 1 year.

Are JUCO's never seem to come right in and start.. but I guess when they only have offers from SU and Portland St that would make sense

Are JUCO's never seem to come right in and start.. but I guess when they only have offers from SU and Portland St that would make sense

Let the Sunshine in. I was thinking maybe Doug should just recruit 54 players who could contribute right away like an NFL Roster. Just 13-14, 5 stars a year, that's the ticket. Problem solved!

I don't agree with best in years honestly... 2010 with Chan and MM plus the Sr DTs were better. I do they we are the biggest we have been and maybe most athletic but still extremely raw and untested. I expect us to stop the run better than last year but where will the pass rush come from..? Sharpe has never looked the same since he put on all that weight.

Here is what I expect the DL depth chart to look like

Robinson-Bromley-Goggins-Sharpe
Garrick-Jones-Crume-Simmons
Manley-Boatman-Sloan-Washington
Brantley-Welsh
Coleman
**Left off Barnwell and Johnson because I doubt that either will qualify.

Is this your new approach? To say postion X 'should be our best in years' so that you can crush Marrone at the end of the year? Your unrealistic expectation is based on what - a gut feel?
Phat first and please get this i want Doug to succeed because it means the program is doing well. Second i truly think we are going to be strong upfront this year. Third please chill on my hatred of Doug as i like him but unlike you i dont worship him and will call out what i believe to be his faults and or mistakes.

Phat first and please get this i want Doug to succeed because it means the program is doing well. Second i truly think we are going to be strong upfront this year. Third please chill on my hatred of Doug as i like him but unlike you i dont worship him and will call out what i believe to be his faults and or mistakes.

worship him, that's funny. you're just a miserable ass. i see things that are wrong i just don't find it necessary to incessantly beat on them on a message board. in my opinion that does no good and is counterproductive to the program; doesn't matter who the coach is.

worship him, that's funny. you're just a miserable ass. i see things that are wrong i just don't find it necessary to incessantly beat on them on a message board. in my opinion that does no good and is counterproductive to the program; doesn't matter who the coach is.
Phat do yourself a favor and pull your face out of Dougs behind and go have a drink. Also next time you call me an ass how about letting me know who you are so i can thank you in person.

Phat do yourself a favor and pull your face out of Dougs behind and go have a drink. Also next time you call me an ass how about letting me know who you are so i can thank you in person.

sure thing buddy...hey I'm just calling out what I believe to be your faults - ya know

sure thing buddy...hey I'm just calling out what I believe to be your faults - ya know
ok sorry lets both keep this professional we can disagree without being rude to each other as at the end of the day we both bleed orange

ok sorry lets both keep this professional we can disagree without being rude to each other as at the end of the day we both bleed orange
Or, as the indubitable CTO has said many times, "We can disagree without being disagreeable." Words to live by.

Rob Welsh was a three star recruit, I wouldn't just dismiss his potential.
Rob Welch has great heart and desire, but hasn't grown into the position since he's been here. Furthermore, he's too slow for DE. He needs to get bigger and stronger to go with that potential if he is to move up and get meaningful PT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom