Next year lots of options | Syracusefan.com

Next year lots of options

kcsu

Living Legend
At the 5 we can play Chewy, DC, Obo, Lydon.

4: Lydon, Rob, Moyer

3: Lydon, Moyer, Mal, Battle

2: Battle, Mal

1: Howard, Battle Joseph

Lots of options. I see Chewy, Lydon, Rob, Mal, Battle getting the most run. DC Howard and Moyer will all play next year.

Coming off our National Championship this year these guys will have big shoes to fill but i like us to make the sweet 16 for sure next year

i expect lydon and malachi to get some love in the mock drafts after our natty. but next year will be special too

Lots of options. I see Chewy, Lydon, Rob, Mal, Battle getting the most run. DC Howard and Moyer will all play next year.

Coming off our National Championship this year these guys will have big shoes to fill but i like us to make the sweet 16 for sure next year

I'm down with all of that, except the Battle at the 3? I have seen enough experimentation the last couple of years thank you very much. And because of the other options you list, I would be surprised if we ever see Tyus at the 3.

I'm down with all of that, except the Battle at the 3? I have seen enough experimentation the last couple of years thank you very much. And because of the other options you list, I would be surprised if we ever see Tyus at the 3.
Your totally right. Not going to spread a true freshman around. Primary point guard and moved to the two or bench when Howard comes in. Coleman will get the most minutes at the center spot.

Your totally right. Not going to spread a true freshman around. Primary point guard and moved to the two or bench when Howard comes in. Coleman will get the most minutes at the center spot.

I wanted to like your post :) until I read the DC with most minutes at the 5 part. I don't see that myself. I think Chukwu is such an upgrade that he will earn more minutes with his defense alone. I have seen enough of DC this year not offering much resistance in the middle of the zone at all. I think he will give offensive options Chewy does not, but I think we see something like 25 minutes to Chewy, 15 to DC, with plenty of exceptions to those averages game by game, depending on the matchups. Time will tell!

What are we talking about next year???? Still 5 games left this year. LGO- beat MTSU!

I wanted to like your post :) until I read the DC with most minutes at the 5 part. I don't see that myself. I think Chukwu is such an upgrade that he will earn more minutes with his defense alone. I have seen enough of DC this year not offering much resistance in the middle of the zone at all. I think he will give offensive options Chewy does not, but I think we see something like 25 minutes to Chewy, 15 to DC, with plenty of exceptions to those averages game by game, depending on the matchups. Time will tell!
You can give me a half like. I just think everyone is under valuing DC for what they saw this year his recovery season. Next year will be his year.

Everyone is over valuing Chewy because he is somewhat an unknown and is 7'2" I have it 25 min Dc and 15 min Chewy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom