Next years Big East schedule-- | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next years Big East schedule--

How is that different than this year?!?
First off, before you say aren't all opponents jazzed to beat us? The answer is yes, but if you can't understand my point that because we are leaving for the ACC that all road games will be even more hostile than usual. If you remember the 2003 BC@SU football game then you get my point.

You can bet Syracuse and Pitt will get the shaft from the Big East schedules next year. I expect we will be playing weekend road games at Marquette, Providence, Seton Hall, Georgetown, and won't get many home weekend games. I doubt we will get many Big Monday games even though we will be good, but if we get on Big Monday I bet we will play at somebody like Providence to get them on national TV using our brand. While TV has a say on the mirror games I doubt the Big East will be classy or fair to us. I would guess our mirror games will be Louisville, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, and Marquette. Next season will not be fun for the program as all the Big East opponents will be jazzed to beat us.
Based on this year our schedule without mirror games should look like this.
Home-Rutgers, DePaul, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, St. John's, UConn, Villanova
Road- Georgetown, Marquette, South Florida, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Providence, Louisville

Syracuse always get the shaft on scheduling. So this year will be no different. And yes, the BE will squeeze the Orange for everything they can get out of us for this last season. LOTS of weekend road games.

It's veteran WWE official Jack Doan. Come on, guys. How could you not know that?;)

I see your referee and raise you this...
35poI.gif

You can bet Syracuse and Pitt will get the shaft from the Big East schedules next year. I expect we will be playing weekend road games at Marquette, Providence, Seton Hall, Georgetown, and won't get many home weekend games. I doubt we will get many Big Monday games even though we will be good, but if we get on Big Monday I bet we will play at somebody like Providence to get them on national TV using our brand. While TV has a say on the mirror games I doubt the Big East will be classy or fair to us. I would guess our mirror games will be Louisville, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, and Marquette. Next season will not be fun for the program as all the Big East opponents will be jazzed to beat us.
Based on this year our schedule without mirror games should look like this.
Home-Rutgers, DePaul, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, St. John's, UConn, Villanova
Road- Georgetown, Marquette, South Florida, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Providence, Louisville
I think ESPN has a lot more control of the schedule than you think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom