NFL Coaching Changes May Yet Have An Impact On Potential Orange Recruits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Coaching Changes May Yet Have An Impact On Potential Orange Recruits

Says he whose favorite team plays the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins a combined six times a year.

The AFC East is a heckuva lot better than the NFC East & North ... and the AFC North and South ... the NFC east has to be in a tie for the worst division in football with the NFC North so I think he gets some leeway.

The AFC East is a heckuva lot better than the NFC East & North ... and the AFC North and South ... the NFC east has to be in a tie for the worst division in football with the NFC North so I think he gets some leeway.

I was making fun of Bnoro for the sake of making fun of Bnoro. I couldn't care less which division is 5% worse than another, let alone explain why.

The place I could see the members of the retired/fired NFL coaches club being interested in is Detroit. Ton's of talent, controlled environment.

A coach with a strong hand could win a lot of games quickly with that group.

Three Coaches are down (Washington, Houston and Minnesota) and at least 2 more (Detroit and Tampa) may be next. The Jets seemed to stabilize, but Miami fell apart as well and with all the shinanagins this season I wouldn't be surprised there either.

So, all said and done, O'Brien appears to be on his was, maybe that is, to the NFL, and interesting enough to say that phone call between Bill and TH could have opened the door if he does leave. OK, I heard it all before, he ain't coming here if that happens. I bid on jobs I know my company has no shots at. Why is that? Because when these other companies fail on their contracts (Notre Dame I am talking to you with Ishaq and JJ), I get to go in there and use that. Time to put our best foot forward, time for Mr. Floyd/Shafer/Bullough to go knock on this kids door and give the sales pitch of their lives.

I don't care what anybody else says on here, because it is the right thing to do. I know I am beating a dead horse here, but bagging a kid like TH into our program from our own state is a future must for our program. I encourage our staff to take that leap. Guess I am hyped up over the big weekend for Orange sports! :)

Three Coaches are down (Washington, Houston and Minnesota) and at least 2 more (Detroit and Tampa) may be next. The Jets seemed to stabilize, but Miami fell apart as well and with all the shinanagins this season I wouldn't be surprised there either.

So, all said and done, O'Brien appears to be on his was, maybe that is, to the NFL, and interesting enough to say that phone call between Bill and TH could have opened the door if he does leave. OK, I heard it all before, he ain't coming here if that happens. I bid on jobs I know my company has no shots at. Why is that? Because when these other companies fail on their contracts (Notre Dame I am talking to you with Ishaq and JJ), I get to go in there and use that. Time to put our best foot forward, time for Mr. Floyd/Shafer/Bullough to go knock on this kids door and give the sales pitch of their lives.

I don't care what anybody else says on here, because it is the right thing to do. I know I am beating a dead horse here, but bagging a kid like TH into our program from our own state is a future must for our program. I encourage our staff to take that leap. Guess I am hyped up over the big weekend for Orange sports! :)
We aren't getting Thomas Holley. Jesus christ.

5 NFL Head Coaches now gone in the NFL, with 2 still in hot water (Oakland and Miami IMO) and still the Texas Job that needs to be filled, the pinnacle of CFB in many's opinion. Will be quite interesting what happens, especially with Coach Kelly's success at Philly. The only other Coach besides O'Brien that may open some doors would be the other Kelly (Not unlike him to make a move) at ND trying the waters of the NFL. I don't think he would, but heck, since it is quiet time in recruiting, would be fun to see if ND has to go through this shakup. And, it isn't about money when it comes to the NFL, they could buy these colleges if they wanted too. Proven again by the owner of the Redskins who just shelled out over 10 Mill to teh Shanahan Family.