18. Minnesota Vikings (8-7-1)
19. Tennessee Titans (9-7)
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-6-1)
21. Seattle Seahawks (10-6)
22. Baltimore Ravens (10-6)
23. Houston Texans (11-5)
24. Oakland Raiders (from Bears) (4-12)

13th.

Well I suppose thats one spot better than I pessimistically predicted this time last year.

I think Slayton goes higher than most think. Would love to see it.

Pretty cool seeing the Browns not in the top 5.
Not hard to imagine them as a playoff team if Mayfield started day 1.

A few new mocks have the Giants taking Kyler Murray.

Anyone have a good take between Haskins and Murray? We really need OL help, too.

Anyone have a good take between Haskins and Murray? We really need OL help, too.

No idea between Murray & Haskins but I would bet a king’s ransom Kaiser’s head would explode if they pick a QB this year.

I watched Murray against Alabama I don’t see him like I saw Mayfield in college.
Murray is more athletic but he was looking at his first read and then looking to run.
Murray is a gamble. I wouldn’t use a top 10 pick on him. Haskins on the other hand seems worth the risk.

No idea between Murray & Haskins but I would bet a king’s ransom Kaiser’s head would explode if they pick a QB this year.
It would if the pick was Murray.

No thank you.

Get back to me after the combine on Haskins.

I’m fully aware Eli won’t play forever.

I’m also fully aware he can play for a couple of years.

I’d prefer OL then DL.

It would if the pick was Murray.

No thank you.

Get back to me after the combine on Haskins.

I’m fully aware Eli won’t play forever.

I’m also fully aware he can play for a couple of years.

I’d prefer OL then DL.

I hear ya. I figured the Giants would rather shore up their lines than reach for a QB, regardless of how well Haskins throws at the underwear Olympics.

I hear ya. I figured the Giants would rather shore up their lines than reach for a QB, regardless of how well Haskins throws at the underwear Olympics.
I wouldn’t trade up for him, but if he’s there at 6...and he threw well, then fine.

I wouldnt mind Haskins on the phins

I wouldn’t trade up for him, but if he’s there at 6...and he threw well, then fine.

I think #6 is too steep if the plan is to keep Manning for 2 more years.

Probably better off trading down to get an additional pick in rounds 2 or 3 unless there's a can't miss lineman at 6.

I think #6 is too steep if the plan is to keep Manning for 2 more years.

Probably better off trading down to get an additional pick in rounds 2 or 3 unless there's a can't miss lineman at 6.
I would imagine the plan is to restructure his contract for 2 years to relieve some 19 pain and to make 20 easier to get rid of if they didn’t want to roll with him again.

Just niot sure Eli will take a cut.

He might want to just be cut.

I would imagine the plan is to restructure his contract for 2 years to relieve some 19 pain and to make 20 easier to get rid of if they didn’t want to roll with him again.

Eli doesn’t want to get cut. He will have no market.
Bridgewater, Foles are going to take the interest in QB market.
Eli has no leverage. Giants just have to squeeze him and do what is right for the organization. If Eli won’t take a haircut that the Giants want he will be forced to retire.
Eli’s hope is fans like you put pressure in the media and force the Giants organization to do what he wants and react like when he got benched.
Watch if Eli goes on Francesa that will tell us what is happening.

Eli doesn’t want to get cut. He will have no market.
Bridgewater, Foles are going to take the interest in QB market.
Eli has no leverage. Giants just have to squeeze him and do what is right for the organization. If Eli won’t take a haircut that the Giants want he will be forced to retire.
Eli’s hope is fans like you put pressure in the media and force the Giants organization to do what he wants and react like when he got benched.
Watch if Eli goes on Francesa that will tell us what is happening.
We were right last year on his benching.

That was stupid.

Geno Smith????

The guy who goes after the first round who will be a starting NFL QB is McSorley.
Without Moorehead coaching him he regressed.
Give him an NFL offensive coach and he will develop into a starter.
Haskins and Drew Lock are the only other guys I would take in the first round.
I don’t like Grier, Jones, or any other guy.

We were right last year on his benching.

That was stupid.

Geno Smith????
The benching wasn’t stupid it was benching for Geno.
If they started Webb and saw what he had it would have made sense.
The fact is the Giants just wasted the 3rd round pick on Webb and didn’t need to see him on the field.
If the Giants were smart they would have played Lauletta against the Cowboys and seen what they had.
Again they didn’t.

Eli had a great career for the Giants but not his salary is way to high and if he wants to play next year he has to do right by the team. If he won’t take a haircut he will be done.

The benching wasn’t stupid it was benching for Geno.
If they started Webb and saw what he had it would have made sense.
The fact is the Giants just wasted the 3rd round pick on Webb and didn’t need to see him on the field.
If the Giants were smart they would have played Lauletta against the Cowboys and seen what they had.
Again they didn’t.

Eli had a great career for the Giants but not his salary is way to high and if he wants to play next year he has to do right by the team. If he won’t take a haircut he will be done.

They already knew Webb sucked. They blew that one.

IF they had the heir apparent on the roster, fine. They didn’t.

With Eli, we can win the division next year. Lost a ton of close games this year. Improved as the year went on. With some minor improvements, we can make a big jump record wise.

They already knew Webb sucked. They blew that one.

IF they had the heir apparent on the roster, fine. They didn’t.

With Eli, we can win the division next year. Lost a ton of close games this year. Improved as the year went on. With some minor improvements, we can make a big jump record wise.
IDK Dallas and Philadelphia both look young and solid. This looks like the perfect spot to draft a QB like him develop and get another top 10 pick and then the following year be ready when Dallas and Philadelphia will have to pay their young players and will be capped out.

I don’t see going with Eli next year unless he takes a pay cut from 20
Million to the 12-15 range.

The guy who goes after the first round who will be a starting NFL QB is McSorley.
Without Moorehead coaching him he regressed.
Give him an NFL offensive coach and he will develop into a starter.
Haskins and Drew Lock are the only other guys I would take in the first round.
I don’t like Grier, Jones, or any other guy.

I'll be surprised if McSorley has more than a token start for a QB depleted team.

His NFL career might be career backup because his mobility is in serious doubt with a knee injury.

A team may take a flyer on him mid-late round but he needs to show he's healthy again. He could barely move in their bowl game and I don't know any GM who would pick a 6ft QB with knee issues before the third round.

What's the timeline for his decision? Will he be able to see what they do in the draft before deciding to restructure or leave?

I don't see any other teams that would be attractive to him like the Broncos were to his brother.

Who has a superior defense, great skill & line play and is a QB short of a SB?

Might've been JAX after last year but they fell off a cliff this year.

I'd be very surprised if he peace'd out rather than take a haircut. For as much of a goober I think he is, i don't think he's that type of guy.

Dwayne Haskins vs. Kyler Murray - The Draft Network

I personally haven’t finished scouting Kyler yet, but Haskins is currently the #3 QB on my list. I wasn’t all that impressed with his film to be honest so I expect I’ll have Kyler rated above him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom