NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Is Doug coaching for his job tonight? I feel like the perception out there is Marrone could be out after the year based on how poor the Jags have played. While I think that is harsh it could happen.
I think he would get another HC job though.

Is Doug coaching for his job tonight? I feel like the perception out there is Marrone could be out after the year based on how poor the Jags have played. While I think that is harsh it could happen.
I think he would get another HC job though.

Defense shut down a good indy offense last week. I think they do the same tonight.

Chargers last month schedule is brutal. They will need a complete crash by the Chiefs to get a bye.
They got @KC, Baltimore, and @Denver in their last 3 games.
Plus LA has the worst HFA in the league bar none. They have to use the silent count at home whenever they play a team with a real fanbase.
There playoff road looks like it will be Pitt/Hou/NE, KC/NE/Hou, AFC title game.
They would earn it if they got to the SB.
As I don't see KC finishing worse than 12-4 and KC will have the tiebreaker with LA if they both finish at 12-4 as long as KC beats Oak.

Part of the reason why I like LAC is that they're a tough road team. What they did to the Steelers in that 2H was no joke. And now with Bosa rounding into form they have a serious pass rush. Nobody in the AFC is unbeatable and KC is not the same team without Hunt and they still have a mediocre defense. Not that concerned with the schedule, they're making the playoffs.

Part of the reason why I like LAC is that they're a tough road team. What they did to the Steelers in that 2H was no joke. And now with Bosa rounding into form they have a serious pass rush. Nobody in the AFC is unbeatable and KC is not the same team without Hunt and they still have a mediocre defense. Not that concerned with the schedule, they're making the playoffs.
The Chargers are a stupid team and always have a shaky kicker.
They have a lot of talent but as a Patriots it takes a team like Baltimore/Denver to beat them in the playoffs.
If the Chiefs get HFA I think they would be the Patriots as well. If the Pats get HFA I fear Baltimore/Houston in the playoffs.

They have a lot of talent but as a Patriots it takes a team like Baltimore/Denver to beat them in the playoffs.
If the Chiefs get HFA I think they would be the Patriots as well. If the Pats get HFA I fear Baltimore/Houston in the playoffs.

Like I said they're all beatable. Remember the context - 12 to 1.

Pats better hope they get HFA cuz they're a bad road team this year.

This is the Derrick Henry I drafted for my fantasy team. Too bad he waited until a month after I gave up on him and released him.

That decision by Marrone and the 99 yard TD run may be the straws that get him fired.

team full of quitters.

Also, that angle by Ramsey on Henry's 19th TD run: :rolling:

after being meh in Buffalo and turning this good inherited Jags team into trash does Dougie get another chance?

after being meh in Buffalo and turning this good inherited Jags team into trash does Dougie get another chance?

It seems like he's destined to be fired at this point. It'll be interesting to see how things play out for him if that's the case. There could be 8-10 head coaching jobs this offseason and there aren't all that many exciting candidates to choose from so I don't think it's impossible that he gets another shot immediately.

I don't think you're really putting him in context though.

Buffalo: Coached them to a winning record for the first time in 10 years
Jacksonville: Coached them to a winning record for the first time in 10 years and a couple minutes away from their first Super Bowl appearance

He led both teams he coached to their best seasons since the 90s.

“Should” he be fired after one season went off the rails? IMO, nope. But that is looking at it as an outsider. Who knows what’s going on internally.

TrueBlue why the hell aren’t these uniforms the Dolphins are wearing there regular uniforms?
They look so much better than the current garbage.

Ravens having with the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

Refs have given Texans both their TDs, could easily be 24-0. Zero doubt they'll pull this out somehow. What a bunch of frauds.

Bucs special teams also giving game away. I'm liking the Rams odds quite a bit even with a loss tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom