NFL Thread - 2018 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

giphy.gif

One of the most important Giants off season moves has been confirmed...Witten has retired.

I expect the Giants to be mentioned fondly in his HOF speech...

Jason Witten Career Game Log vs. Giants | Pro-Football-Reference.com

30 games 16-14 (0-1 in playoffs!!!)

214 targets
154 receptions
1568 yards
10.18 ypc
15 TD

15 games of 5+ receptions, including a 14 and an 18!!

Goodbye...

The Autumn Wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea,
With a rollicking song, he sweeps along,
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weather beaten.
He wears a hooded sash,
With a silver hat about his head,
And a bristling black mustache.

He growls as he storms the country,
A villain big and bold.
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
As he robs them of their gold.

The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round and upside down,
And laugh when he's conquered and won.

Bills projected to pick 1st overall in McShay's 2019 mock that came out today. Can certainly see a 6 win season coming but a 3 or 4 win season seems real low. I guess when you realize that they had a -57 point differential last year and both offense and defense were ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league and now account for QB play that is going to be very poor, it does seem possible.
Bills are going to take a step back unless Allen is special.
However they aren’t close to the dumpster fire of being the worst team next year.
Chicago, NY Jets, Cleveland are all worse right now.

Bills are going to take a step back unless Allen is special.
However they aren’t close to the dumpster fire of being the worst team next year.
Chicago, NY Jets, Cleveland are all worse right now.

Even if he is, he won't be in year 1 and with no receivers that can separate. I think Chicago and Cleveland both move up to 7-8 win territory.

Even if he is, he won't be in year 1 and with no receivers that can separate. I think Chicago and Cleveland both move up to 7-8 win territory.
Chicago doesn’t look that good to me. I see 4-6 wins.
Their QB didn’t impress that much and that division is better. Detroit is better than them and Detroit is 3rd.

Chicago doesn’t look that good to me. I see 4-6 wins.
Their QB didn’t impress that much and that division is better. Detroit is better than them and Detroit is 3rd.

He was a rookie with exactly 0 healthy nfl wrs. Hes now a 2nd year guy on a team with multiple weapons added and a head coach that was running the most creative offense in the league last year. I think they're on their way up but agree that they are the 4th best team in that division.

I hope every player on every team stays in the locker room now. I don't want to see a single one on the sidelines ever again.
I feel the exact opposite.

A football game is no place for anyone’s anarchy thoughts.

Quit football and demonstrate outside the gate.

I feel the exact opposite.

A football game is no place for anyone’s anarchy thoughts.

Quit football and demonstrate outside the gate.

Yeah, kneeling isn't exactly anarchy.

As far is it being football and keeping it football only the NFL is to blame for that when they started talking all that cash from the Armed Forces for the staged patriotism displays.

I hope every player on every team stays in the locker room now. I don't want to see a single one on the sidelines ever again.

Good luck wid dat. Most fan bases would go absolutely batsheet if they did that. The NFL had no choice. This nonsense is hurting their bottom line which in turn is going to hurt the player's bottom line. The point has been made. Time to move on. Somebody wants to take a knee then good luck with their NFL employment prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom