NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Seattle and New England struggled in Philly the previous games before Miami.
Wentz and their offense has been the problem before the Miami game.
Eli will throw multiple INTs on MNF.
He is exactly what the eagles needed.
Eli avg an INT every 33.5 Attempts.

i wouldnt be surprised if he had to throw 67x on Monday.

hes basically tied with Elway & Marino, much better than Favre.

Peyton is 1 every 37.

another useless stat and talking point.

Even Eli can throw against that Eagles secondary.

Eagles had their top three DBs out for a big stretch of the season. When healthy they're average at best but u take out Dallas' top three DBs and they're gonna get thrown on too.

Seattle and New England struggled in Philly the previous games before Miami.
Wentz and their offense has been the problem before the Miami game.
Eli will throw multiple INTs on MNF.
He is exactly what the eagles needed.

The offense has been the problem for most of the season. I get the QBs get the blame but play calling, banged up OL, horrific wide receivers and just one serviceable RB (rookie) for a month now are all bigger reasons for that struggle than Carson Wentz.

You've got a better chance of being the next Dallas HC than the NYG running the table.
he should be no worse than 2-2 and could be 3-1 if they hold serve week 17.

Monday will be interesting.

he should be no worse than 2-2 and could be 3-1 if they hold serve week 17.

Monday will be interesting.

If the Birds lose Monday night then you can find me wandering around the top of the GWB. And Dougie P had better join the witness protection program.

Last edited:
You've got a better chance of being the next Dallas HC than the NYG running the table.

So you're saying there's a chance...

This is shaping up to be a fascinating end to the season - I'd wager every NFC East fan will laugh, cry and hurl.

Cowboys fans will do it simultaneously when this year ends, the Ginger Clapper is fired and Jerry Jones is still in charge.

OBJ: “I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else.”

Yeah, I’m sure.

Being an irrelevant mediocre option in purgatory has been a boon for your career.

But yeah... nowhere else.

Airman is so salty in the booth. He really shouldn’t do Cowboys games it hurts him when something bad happen to them.
I like him in the booth but he is reacting how I would it’s tough for him.

The NFC East winner will go 8-8 and then host a playoff game and probably beat a 12 win WC team. Cuz that's the NFL. Btw it's crazy that a team with less wins is allowed to host a playoff game.

The NFC East winner will go 8-8 and then host a playoff game and probably beat a 12 win WC team. Cuz that's the NFL. Btw it's crazy that a team with less wins is allowed to host a playoff game.

The NFL should do away with the division nonsense for playoffs. Just take the 6 teams with the best records in each conference and be done with it.

Airman is so salty in the booth. He really shouldn’t do Cowboys games it hurts him when something bad happen to them.
I like him in the booth but he is reacting how I would it’s tough for him.

He has been pissed with Jerrah since he fired Jimmy. The franchise took on the demeanor of Jerrah from that year forward and has never been the same. I don't blame him for being pissed. Jerrah is brilliant at marketing and making money but lousy at culture and winning football.

I don't wish the man to die but I cannot wait until we don't have to see the camera cut to his owner box 30 times a game or his post game interviews.

Last edited:
Why? I want this team to lose out and the entire coach staff gone. Looking like yet another debacle in Chicago.
He's getting fired regardless only a sb run could save him

sb run
9D6273F5-2AB3-4658-B6ED-49F599C1357C.gif

wow .. 8-8? You give Dallas/ eagles more credit than they deserve .. they do play each other at the end so someone gets a win .. who knows if either wins any other single game

wow .. 8-8? You give Dallas/ eagles more credit than they deserve .. they do play each other at the end so someone gets a win .. who knows if either wins any other single game
It will probably end in a tie.

So all of a sudden Mitch T has started running again and not coincidentally.. the Bears defense looks night and day better ... so one has to assume they weren’t calling running plays for him earlier due to injury

He has been pissed with Jerrah since he fired Jimmy. The franchise took on the demeanor of Jerrah from that year forward and has never been the same. I don't blame him for being pissed. Jerrah is brilliant at marketing and making money but lousy at culture and winning football.

I don't wish the man to die but I cannot wait until we don't have to see the camera cut to his owner box 30 times a game or his post game interviews.

You'll still be stuck with a Jones probably for another 30 years.

I'm not a soccer fan but the Eagles should be relegated to the MAC if they can't beat the NYG.

I'm not a soccer fan but the Eagles should be relegated to the MAC if they can't beat the NYG.

they probably will...but i bet the giants cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom