NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Airman is so salty in the booth. He really shouldn’t do Cowboys games it hurts him when something bad happen to them.
I like him in the booth but he is reacting how I would it’s tough for him.

I think Aikman is fed up of being asked about Jones and the Cowboys' circus rather than hurt by the team's performance. There's been no love lost between Jerry and Troy for decades.

His comments on a local Dallas radio show, as transcribed in the Dallas Morning News, are the most accurate summary of what's wrong in Dallas:

1575646230708.png

1575646254441.png

I think Aikman is fed up of being asked about Jones and the Cowboys' circus rather than hurt by the team's performance. There's been no love lost between Jerry and Troy for decades.

His comments on a local Dallas radio show, as transcribed in the Dallas Morning News, are the most accurate summary of what's wrong in Dallas:

View attachment 173825
View attachment 173826

"And for some reason that model changed, and it hasn't been very effective for a while."

That reason was Jerrah's ego. He did not like Jimmy getting the credit so he killed what could been an all time team with a shot a 3 peat or dynasty lasting more than the 3 in 4 years they won.

Jerrah is so hell bent on proving they can win his way he refuses to ever change. It is pretty clear at this point his way doesn't work and I am so bitter as a fan I almost hope they don't win another in his lifetime just out of spite.

"And for some reason that model changed, and it hasn't been very effective for a while."

That reason was Jerrah's ego. He did not like Jimmy getting the credit so he killed what could been an all time team with a shot a 3 peat or dynasty lasting more than the 3 in 4 years they won.

Jerrah is so hell bent on proving they can win his way he refuses to ever change. It is pretty clear at this point his way doesn't work and I am so bitter as a fan. I almost hope They won't win another in his lifetime just out of spite.

Yeah, this isn't new to me either.

I bet a Bills friend after the Pegulas purchased the team that Buffalo will win its first SB before Dallas wins another one.

No idea if Stephen Jones will be as big a schmuck as the old man but I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far enough from that tree.

Oh well.

Yeah, this isn't new to me either.

I bet a Bills friend after the Pegulas purchased the team that Buffalo will win its first SB before Dallas wins another one.

No idea if Stephen Jones will be as big a schmuck as the old man but I'm guessing the apple didn't fall far enough from that tree.

Oh well.

Isn't the grandson a baller? They'll bring him in as the QB to keep the nepotism thing going full tilt. ;)

Funny thing is the Cowboy drafts have been decent over the last few years. But having a puppet HC is a killer.

Funny thing is the Cowboy drafts have been decent over the last few years. But having a puppet HC is a killer.

That is why if they don't hire a HC with established clout (like Urban) it will just be more of the same.

I say that each of the three NFC East teams likely to need a coach should hire a guy named Jason. Jason Witten to the 'Boys, Jason Garrett to the NYG and Jason Vorhees from Friday the 13th to the Redskins.

Isn't the grandson a baller? They'll bring him in as the QB to keep the nepotism thing going full tilt. ;)

John Stephen Jones will break every passing record for 5'11 QBs!!

To Aikman's point, I think every coach gets kneecap'd by Jerry running the show.

Even Parcells.
Robert Kraft when he bought the Patriots wanted to be Jerry Jones.
He and Parcells clashed. Now Parcells quit on his team during the week of Super Bowl 31.
Kraft was famously at the Syracuse pro day for Tebucky Jones with a stopwatch.
He wanted to be active in personnel stuff.
Then Pete Carroll came in and the team regressed.
Kraft hired Belichick and has stayed out of the personnel stuff. Belichick does everything and Kraft gets courtesy meetings.

Jerry’s biggest problem is he needs credit for the Cowboys winning and just can’t let the team win under his ownership.

dallas has more than enough talent to be winning even with jones meddling.

I say that each of the three NFC East teams likely to need a coach should hire a guy named Jason. Jason Witten to the 'Boys, Jason Garrett to the NYG and Jason Vorhees from Friday the 13th to the Redskins.
No thank you I want a real coach.

The Cowboys should just play without a coach. They have been for 20 years anyway.

Fire O’Brien if they lose to the Broncos after beating the Patriots.
What a brutal start for them.
This is the most exciting Broncos game in 2 years. Lock might be the starter next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom