NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 198 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Scott Zolak started for Maryland for one year, as a senior. He threw 10 TDs and 19 INTs. And he made the pros. And got paid to hold a clipboard for almost a decade. LMAOSMH.

*This was still the era when black QBs got moved to DB or WR while tall white kids with “strong arms” that sucked monkey balls at playing QB could be “developed”.

I want this one to get out of hand so I don’t feel like I have to watch. Want to start binge rewatching Better Call Saul season 4.

You know what, screw it. I’m a Giants fan, and I’m out on all of this. BCS it is.

S4 is not on Netflix yet. Is it streaming on AMC?

S4 is not on Netflix yet. Is it streaming on AMC?

Bought it on Amazon Prime Video for $20. I dropped Netflix awhile ago. Figured I could either wait until it’s on there and give them my $10 for at least a month, or just buy it now.

EOIQffRWoAEkaHf

yeah, maybe a foot..but guess what. they had them third and long twice and shouldn't have had to rely on a spot.

Bought it on Amazon Prime Video for $20. I dropped Netflix awhile ago. Figured I could either wait until it’s on there and give them my $10 for at least a month, or just buy it now.

when is the new season?

Im cool with any of the remaining four winning the superbowl. ...id love to see KC win it all cause I like Reed and thinks he can shake a huge monkey off his back with a Bowl...

yeah, maybe a foot..but guess what. they had them third and long twice and shouldn't have had to rely on a spot.
all this shows is that he was short of a random yellow line on a screen that may be off by a ft either direction of the true line to gain . it was also 3rd down and they probably go for it so who knows.

i also think he was short though

Is Lafleur that much better of a coach than McCarthy? Basically takes the same GB team that missed the playoffs last year to the NFC title game a year later. If I'm a Dallas fan that can't make me too excited.

Seeing Jimmy be awarded his spot was probably a top 3 moment in sports for the past year. He’s as genuine as it gets.

LLOOOOOLLLLL

I understand that my question was a difficult one, but you said (while acknowledging that the spot was likely wrong), "...but guess what. they had them third and long twice and shouldn't have had to rely on a spot."

Seems like you're excusing the refs on yet another missed call, because the Hawks D didn't stop the Packers on 3rd and long.

How does Bill O’Brian keep his job.
He traded 2 first round picks and this year’s second round pick to Tunsil and Kenny Stills.
He traded a 3rd round pick for Duke Johnson.
He traded a conditional 3rd round compensatory pick for Gareon Conley.
He traded a 6th round pick for Keon Crossen
He traded a 7th round pick for Carlos Hyde.

Their draft is a 4th round pick, 5th round pick and one projected 6th round compensatory pick.
Just to get blasted on divisional weekend and should have lost on wild card weekend.

"But he won division titles before Watson".
I hear this by the same people who cry about the non Patriot East being terrible. The "title winning" Texans in '15 & '16 had a worse record than the Jets & Dolphins. Then they lost at home to Alex Smith 30-0.
He built a lot of equity from the AFC South being hot garbage when he showed up.

I'd take him over Booger in a second.

I'd rather Romo stay at CBS. I watch way more of those games than the crappy mnf games.
Booger is gone anyways and while he sucks, he's the 3rd biggest problem after Tessitore's pathetic shilling for the shield and espn's crappy production. They would've had a gopro on JJ Watt's bus ride to the airport.

"But he won division titles before Watson".
I hear this by the same people who cry about the non Patriot East being terrible. The "title winning" Texans in '15 & '16 had a worse record than the Jets & Dolphins. Then they lost at home to Alex Smith 30-0.
He built a lot of equity from the AFC South being hot garbage when he showed up.

Texans don't have fans so who is going to complain if the owner is happy going to the playoffs every year. He has so much equity that he got Gaine bounced as the GM which is pretty crazy itself.

Writers are stupid.

It's so dumb. The Ravens had 530 yards of offense, of which Lamar accounted for 508. Three turnovers and two non-conversions on 4th and 1 (they were 8 for 8 on 4th and 1 on the season) are what did them in, but these idiots that supposedly know football are out here crowing that you can't win with a QB like Lamar. GTFOH with that garbage. They had the best offense in football all season and they would have trounced Tennessee if not for the turnovers.

It should be noted that DeCourcey is a die hard Steeler fan, but still I can't believe he wrote this garbage.

Jackson played a C game. He wasn’t an A+ like he was in the regular season.
He wasn’t the reason they lost but he didn’t bail the team out like he had all season long.
I can’t stand old man NFL media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom