NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 200 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I get that and that's why I said accuracy can be improved upon. Cusefan0307 was the one that brought up Josh Allen. I just couldn't resist reminding him that his 2nd favorite QB wasn't so accurate this season either.

I bring up Allen because I know it triggers certain Bills fans. I still like Baker long term over him.

Is Lafleur that much better of a coach than McCarthy? Basically takes the same GB team that missed the playoffs last year to the NFC title game a year later. If I'm a Dallas fan that can't make me too excited.
Nice sample size. McCarthy has won a super bowl. 10-8 playoff record. Sometimes things get stale and a new fresh approach can rejuvenate a team.

If Browns analytics didn’t like the Mayfield pick and that contributed to firing Dorsey.
Dear Bill Belichick call Cleveland and offer the 23rd pick and more picks for Baker.
Cleveland can’t be that dumb but it’s Cleveland. Miami should definitely call Cleveland.
He’s too mentally fragile for a big market.

Butt-slapping in a locker room? Why, I never...

Its just getting so stupid .. obj is a certifiable moron and he did try to make the moment about him .. but this is nothing ..

I am hoping Niners and Jimmy G win today. 2 weeks of stories must include his development under Dino. Will be good for program if media does stories about this. Will highlight Dino's ability to identify QB talent and development. Jimmy will speak highly of Dino in interviews.

I am hoping Niners and Jimmy G win today. 2 weeks of stories must include his development under Dino. Will be good for program if media does stories about this. Will highlight Dino's ability to identify QB talent and development. Jimmy will speak highly of Dino in interviews.

I doubt it. It'll be all about the Pats and Brady.

Is Phil Rivers to Tampa to obvious now?

Where did he end up moving his family to in the state?

Apparently like 4 hours away from Jacksonville and 6 or 7 hours away from Tampa. Looks like the Jags, Titans, and Falcons are all closer than Tampa (obviously Atlanta probably won't be moving on from Ryan this offseason though and Tennessee might want to bring Tannehill back).

It would make sense if Tampa is looking for a cheaper QB option, but seems weird that a coach Arians' age would willingly downgrade a QB in the short-term. Stranger things have happened in Tampa though.

Apparently like 4 hours away from Jacksonville and 6 or 7 hours away from Tampa. Looks like the Jags, Titans, and Falcons are all closer than Tampa (obviously Atlanta probably won't be moving on from Ryan this offseason though and Tennessee might want to bring Tannehill back).

It would make sense if Tampa is looking for a cheaper QB option, but seems weird that a coach Arians' age would willingly downgrade a QB in the short-term. Stranger things have happened in Tampa though.
That has to mean east coast, very south of Jax. Closer to Miami, right?

That has to mean east coast, very south of Jax. Closer to Miami, right?

No, supposedly he's in the Destin/Panama City area now. Basically as far Northwest as humanly possible while still technically being in Florida.

No, supposedly he's in the Destin/Panama City area now. Basically as far Northwest as humanly possible while still technically being in Florida.
Then your numbers for Jax and Tampa must be reversed. Or do i need to look at a map?

Debatable if it would be a downgrade. Phil certainly looked like a mess this year but give him Evans/Godwin/Howard and a top 10 defense and you probably win more games than Jameis managed.

Nope, I see it now. You’re right.

straight shot to Jax.

I think he’s done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors