NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Oh, listen, I appreciate what he does. Like I said, it's entertaining. And he's def an MVP candidate. But he bails a little early (to your point, he can get better) and he puts some of his guys in harm's way. That's all I'm saying.

This entire “Murray is an MVP candidate “ is a joke ... he’s a candidate to finish 2nd like about 10 others

Deadspin is an embarrassment to sports journalism.

Funny when I saw that Hill was named the starter I knew that some "journalist" was gonna come up with this hot take. So predictable.

Lol. Probably should be. They were the worst team in the league and horrific to watch 2 years ago and are now a playoff level team and pretty exciting on a weekly basis.

I don't know...how exciting were they against the Bills, save the last :15? They weren't very exciting against Seattle in the rematch (and I can only imagine the vitriol that would have been directed at the Bills had they only scored 21 points against a bad defense).

I think Kingsbury is in over his head...under .500 record as a HC in college, with Mahomes as his QB (not to mention 2 other NFL QBs)?

I don't know...how exciting were they against the Bills, save the last :15? They weren't very exciting against Seattle in the rematch (and I can only imagine the vitriol that would have been directed at the Bills had they only scored 21 points against a bad defense).

I think Kingsbury is in over his head...under .500 record as a HC in college, with Mahomes as his QB (not to mention 2 other NFL QBs)?
They're 6-4 and 3rd in the league in scoring. 2 years after they were 3-13 and last in scoring. Can't imagine Cardinals fans are disappointed though I've never met one.

I think 2018 was a bit of an outlier for the Cardinals. They were mediocre in 2017 and had clearly improved (with a rookie QB) in 2019. Obviously, the team is on an upward trajectory, but I do wonder if their fans believe that Kingsbury is the answer at HC. I personally do not, but I don't really care either way.

Looking at the PPG rankings (AZ is 6th), I wouldn't have expected Pittsburgh and the Raiders to be as high as they are.

So that’s what it’s like to not allow a Hail Mary. Good to know. Still bitter.

Let’s go Texans, it helps the patriots draft pick and hurts the dolphins draft pick. Keep on cooking Deshaun Watson.

Burrow getting injured (and likely out for the year) was as likely as the weather turning cold in the winter in upstate NY.

That OL has been trash all year and it was just a matter of time.

That low hit looked dirty but I couldn’t tell if the Olineman blocked the defender into Burrow.

Washington might win the Nfc East.
Giants have the tiebreaker over Washington.
Giants have the Burrow less Bengals
Next week now.
Washington has a W over Cincy.
Philly only has a tie over Cincy now.

Giants have the tiebreaker over Washington.
Giants have the Burrow less Bengals
Next week now.
Washington has a W over Cincy.
Philly only has a tie over Cincy now.
Wash will beat Cincy today. They they still have the Cowboys and Eagles they win those games and they beat the Panthers at home that's 6 wins. Alex Smith is playing really well and they have a great front 7 they have a great shot.

Wash will beat Cincy today. They they still have the Cowboys and Eagles they win those games and they beat the Panthers at home that's 6 wins. Alex Smith is playing really well and they have a great front 7 they have a great shot.
Washington has both of those division games on the road.
I don’t think they will sweep them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom