NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I am using my eyes.
I am not a Giants fan.
They have played every game close since they got embarrassed by San Fran.
They went out West competed with the Rams and have played close games every game since.

Their secondary with Bradberry has been top 10 in the league.
Their OL is actually holding up.
If Jones doesn’t turn it over they are really solid.

Philly sucks offensively. Their OL is a mash unit. Their QB is awful.
Their defense has a good DL the Secondary isn’t anything special.

Washington has a great DL but they have the worst secondary in the division. I think Dallas beats Washington in Thursday.
They lost to Mitch Trubisky and the bears. They lost to my Cowboys and the Niners backups killed them. Most NFL games are close. Beat a team not in the Nfc east and we can talk about your gmen.

I picked Miami to win the division. Just telling you Tua is awful in this game. Miami could lose this game if Lock doesn’t turn it over.
I have faith in our D if Tua struggles. But I’m not gonna judge a young QB on a first half at Mile High vs a decent Broncos D

Fairy tales.

Jints should be solid favorites at home against Dakless Dallas (assuming no big injuries).

That’s the only divisional game left I want Dallas to win - even if the draft pick slips a spot or two (but still top 10).

I’ll laugh my arse off if the Red Rifle makes it 9 in a row against Big Blew.

Alas, all winning streaks eventually come to an end and the upside is that it’ll only help achieve a top 5 pick.

They lost to Mitch Trubisky and the bears. They lost to my Cowboys and the Niners backups killed them. Most NFL games are close. Beat a team not in the Nfc east and we can talk about your gmen.
You just confirmed this all about the fact you don’t like the Giants.
Which is fine but don’t pretend it’s anything else.

You just confirmed this all about the fact you don’t like the Giants.
Which is fine but don’t pretend it’s anything else.
A Cowboys fan not liking the Giants shocking. I hate wash and Philly too. It doesn't matter because the Giants won't win the division.

So I've been looking at the schedule and in true 2020 fashion there is a very real possibility that the winner of the NFC East has 5 wins to win the division. My money is if it happens it will be a 3 way tie between NY/W/P with 5 wins and whoever gets the tiebreaker. lol a 5 win team then hosts a playoff game.

Edit - Philly would win in this case FYI.

So I've been looking at the schedule and in true 2020 fashion there is a very real possibility that the winner of the NFC East has 5 wins to win the division. My money is if it happens it will be a 3 way tie between NY/W/P with 5 wins and whoever gets the tiebreaker. lol a 5 win team then hosts a playoff game.
Philly has a tie so if they finish tied in wins then the Eagles would win tiebreaker.
I project the Giants to finish 6-10
Philly to finish 5-10-1
Washington to finish 5-11
Dallas to finish 4-12.

Philly has a tie so if they finish tied in wins then the Eagles would win tiebreaker.
Philly to finish 5-10-1
Dallas to finish 4-12.

Yep I edited my post as I forget about their tie with the mighty bengals lol

Philly to finish 5-10-1
Dallas to finish 4-12.

I actually agree. The Giants record doesn't show but they have played the best football of any team in the NFC East all year.

Cowboys put Jerry Jones wife to sleep.
B81E0EBD-C449-4DEB-81A3-F9D6362B97CA.jpeg

Can’t deny that Danny Fumbles owns the Foreskins.
Jones turnovers are the biggest problem for the Giants.
However their D has been solid and the OL is actually developing.

Giants have been improving the last month.

Jones turnovers are the biggest problem for the Giants.
However their D has been solid and the OL is actually developing.

Giants have been improving the last month.

Hopefully firing the OL coach in the middle of the season doesnt jack that up.

The Browns are 7 and 3 the Cards are 6 and 4.

The Browns have given up more points than they’ve scored. They “should” have 4-5 wins...as should the Giants.

The Browns are 7 and 3 the Cards are 6 and 4.
The Patriots beat the Ravens.
Upsets happen.
The Cardinals will not be more than a FG favorite if they are that in New York.

Arizona is a 1 point underdog at New England next week and the Pats suck.

Hoping the Pack keeps pounding the Colts so Fox might eventually cut over to the Dallas game.

(Assuming they’re also not getting pounded).
You guys are about to go ahead.
Dallas playing well. Gallup just made a nice play.

Hopefully firing the OL coach in the middle of the season doesnt jack that up.

Also sounds like the Ginger Clapper could be coaching for his job down the stretch.

Another reason the Jints could take the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom