NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 248 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Thank Christ. I got way more worked up about this than I should have.

Seriously... nantz just rooting for that to count? Ridiculous.

Come on... we literally have a camera down the line. Insane.
Well Noah Eagle said it was short and told us the Bears only have 6 first downs in this entire game and the Bears playoff record for fewest first downs is 10.
So anybody listening to Nantz likely didn’t get that info.

No way that is a TD. Not that it matters.
It matters for slot of people.
Not that Chicago has a great chance of scoring , but the spread could come into play if they can score

hm.. had they called the timeout they would have gotten the xp and pushed or beat the spread.

hm.. had they called the timeout they would have gotten the xp and pushed or beat the spread.
I had NO-10 so at worst it could have been push but I will take the win.

Saints -3 over bucs isn’t the line I was expecting. I’m sure people are going to bet Brady in the playoffs.

Did Chicago elect not to go for two or kick the extra point after the TD or is it just accepted the game is over?

Did Chicago elect not to go for two or kick the extra point after the TD or is it just accepted the game is over?
After the Fail Mary garbage ending teams don’t have to kick the XP or go for 2 if their is no time on click and the margin is over 2.

So their was no need to do it in this game.

It matters for slot of people.
Not that Chicago has a great chance of scoring , but the spread could come into play if they can score

Actually it mattered for me as I figured there was no way the Bears could drive 99 yards. I had the Bears + 16.5 in a teaser.

After the Fail Mary garbage ending teams don’t have to kick the XP or go for 2 if their is no time on click and the margin is over 2.

So their was no need to do it in this game.
Okay. I didn’t know the specific rule about that.

D78EE254-3E01-484F-8D04-185C524A56CD.jpeg
C1292F9C-C92E-4892-B089-BA119E019BFB.jpeg

Actually it mattered for me as I figured there was no way the Bears could drive 99 yards. I had the Bears + 16.5 in a teaser.
I had em plus 17 in a teaser. Unbelievable

Well that was a heck of a first play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom