NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 247 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Chicago defense is gassed. They played good early, but have been on the field the entire game.

Hard to imagine a game with more things going against a team, either self inflicted or etc.

both of those calls were really ehh. That PI was garbage.

Nagy and Trubisky are awful.

I’m not sure what more Nagy could have done. He ran a trick play and their WR dropped a TD. His other receiver got ejected. Saints are doubling Robinson and Mitch has terrible accuracy. Eventually all defenses get tired being on the field 40 minutes.

Down by eighteen and you punt?Any chance you had is now completely gone.I thought you played to win the game!

Sorry if anyone already mentioned this, but what’s up with the on field camera and a super shallow depth of field? Maybe an autofocus that’s out of control too? This isn’t a freshman photography show.

The Bears never get good QB play.
Their best QB the last 20 years is Jay Cutler.

I really never understood taking Tribusky over Deshaun Watson in 2016.
Nobody knew Mahomes was Mahomes so atleast that one is understandable.
But Watson was first team all-ACC and Tribusky was second team.
If Bears had Watson they could rival the Pack

I’m not sure what more Nagy could have done. He ran a trick play and their WR dropped a TD. His other receiver got ejected. Saints are doubling Robinson and Mitch has terrible accuracy. Eventually all defenses get tired being on the field 40 minutes.
Probably not but both are still awful.

Burleson has managed to get a Legends of the Temple and Guts reference this series.
They are going to try to slime Sean Payton in the postgame the young lady Gabby just said.

Benching the QB would be a start. Foles could not pay any worse.

I know Syracuse people call nepotism with Noah Eagle, but he’s legit and will be calling games one one of the main networks maybe even next year.
He is better than Nantz it’s why I am watching this acid trip broadcast.

He is legit.
I would take him on MNF right now. He is miles better than Steve Levy.

He will get a broadcast job soon. He can’t right now because he has to pay his dues but being the Clippers radio announcer is pretty good for him now.

The Bears never get good QB play.
Their best QB the last 20 years is Jay Cutler.
1610325312985.png

Sorry if anyone already mentioned this, but what’s up with the on field camera and a super shallow depth of field? Maybe an autofocus that’s out of control too? This isn’t a freshman photography show.

I guess it might work if you were going for the virtual reality experience...

How Nickelodeon didn’t have Mo as the rules expert for this game was a miss.

tumblr_m2uwsm8OhY1qkzq2g.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom