NFL Thread - 2020

Cusefan0307

Bags of Soup
If I'm Watson I would rather be in the NFC. All the good young QBs are in the AFC.

Alsacs

Internet Man, Internet Hero or Internet Scout!!
If I'm Watson I would rather be in the NFC. All the good young QBs are in the AFC.
San Fran, Chicago, Washington, Atlanta, New Orleans if it’s NFC.
It would take the RG3 trade + more.

Eric15

Living Legend
Could you imagine a Bills vs. Browns AFC title game? It would be like one of those halftime baby races at basketball games where it would be wonderful if any of them won.

Cusefan0307

Bags of Soup
Could you imagine a Bills vs. Browns AFC title game? It would be like one of those halftime baby races at basketball games where it would be wonderful if any of them won.

That’s what I’m rooting for. Kansas City is a huge favorite(rightfully so), but I’m not certain their defense can keep that game from becoming a shootout.

Cusefan0307

Bags of Soup
Based upon what I have read it sounds like Pederson wanted Hurts to be the QB going forward and the Owner was not on board due to what he owed Wentz. Good luck to whatever coach gets that job.

Alsacs

Based upon what I have read it sounds like Pederson wanted Hurts to be the QB going forward and the Owner was not on board due to what he owed Wentz. Good luck to whatever coach gets that job.
Lurie wants to be a Jerry Jones type owner. I guess being in that division makes him jealous.

Alsacs

I am not high on Tua in the NFL.

The health was the final nail for me.
The weapons Alabama had were a cheat code. The speed of the NFL will be an adjustment for him.
I did say this at the draft.
I get plenty wrong but I am not worried about this one.

Tua is a project.

The Fins if they have Wilson or Fields as a better prospect should draft them.

Alsacs

- A) I like Fitzy but he isn't getting you deep in the playoffs in the AFC. B) Tua, albeit in a small sample, looks like the typical Bama QB who is great in college with huge windows to throw in, but not so great in the NFL. C) This kind of leak reflects on the head coach. Flores needs to talk with his team.
Flores it appears didn’t want to make the change but did it because the FO and owner wanted to see Tua play.

I think they make the playoffs if Fitz doesn’t get benched.
I think they win the Denver game and that gets them in.

Cusefan0307

Bags of Soup
Mac Jones is going to be another Tua too. He's fat and out of shape and guys are wide open. Wouldn't touch him with a draft pick in the first round.

upperdeck

Living Legend
Mac Jones is going to be another Tua too. He's fat and out of shape and guys are wide open. Wouldn't touch him with a draft pick in the first round.
your sure he is fat or just wearing a ton of equipment?

He is 6-4 210.. I doubt that is much fat on him..

Alsacs

I think right now QBs in this draft for me anyway

Top 1
Lawrence

Top 5
Wilson

Top 32
Fields
Lance

High 2nd round
Trask

3rd round
Mac Jones
Newman

4th round
Mond
Purdy

Late round picks
Ramsey-NW
Book-ND
Ehlinger-Texas

My board is my board and I doubt Jones goes 3rd round but I wouldn’t touch him high and I am not high on Fields.

bpo57

Living Legend
Eagles going to interview Kellen Moore for HC job. Not sure why this guy is some sort of hot commodity.

bpo57

Living Legend

My sense is that he's a mid-round draft pick. Anywhere in the first two rounds would be a big surprise.

Orangezoo

Living Legend
Eagles going to interview Kellen Moore for HC job. Not sure why this guy is some sort of hot commodity.

Everybody wants to find their own Sean McVay, Kingsbury or young Shanahan

Melancer46

Hall of Fame
My sense is that he's a mid-round draft pick. Anywhere in the first two rounds would be a big surprise.

I think he's generally viewed as a 1st rounder for now. Never know once we get into the draft process but seems like pretty much every draft analyst believes he'll be a first round pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom