NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Rodgers about to throw for 50 Touchdowns
Rodgers has been mediocre on the road the last 3 years.

Bluecheck Twitter sports media loves him so he doesn’t get criticized but I get Green Bay getting their next QB.

Rodgers has to be pissed though. Mike McCarthy got his QB a stud WR and the Packers drafted his successor in the first round.

Green Bays front office is bizarre. You have an aging Rodgers who at 36 still has at least a few years left but clearly needs more help. So on a team desperate for WR help with essentially Davante Adams and an abyss behind him you move up to draft a qb?

Earlier tonight...
Meanwhile McCarthy in his first draft in Dallas gets a 1st round receiver (even though that is all Jarrry). Funny how GB gets the successor to Rodgers around the same area they drafted Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers in March on the possibility of the Packers drafting a quarterback: "No matter who you bring in, they're not going to be able to beat me out anytime soon."

Earlier tonight...
Meanwhile McCarthy in his first draft in Dallas gets a 1st round receiver (even though that is all Jarrry). Funny how GB gets the successor to Rodgers around the same area they drafted Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers in March on the possibility of the Packers drafting a quarterback: "No matter who you bring in, they're not going to be able to beat me out anytime soon."
15 years? Lmao that’s moronic stuff.

Earlier tonight...

Green Bay fans have to be livid. I always thought GB wasted to many seasons with Rodgers. Now obviously they won a SB but to have one of the best qbs of this generation and only make 1 SB (so far anyway) is underwhelming to say the least

Green Bay fans have to be livid. I always thought GB wasted to many seasons with Rodgers. Now obviously they won a SB but to have one of the best qbs of this generation and only make 1 SB (so far anyway) is underwhelming to say the least
They completely missed out on more

Green Bays front office is bizarre. You have an aging Rodgers who at 36 still has at least a few years left but clearly needs more help. So on a team desperate for WR help with essentially Davante Adams and an abyss behind him you move up to draft a qb?

To be fair they can get starting WRs the next couple rounds still and Love was to me by far the #3 QB in the class. He has MVP potential if the staff can develop him.

I actually got all the QBs to teams correctly. It wasn’t hard to be fair but I don’t get trading up for Love.
Miami/Seattle/Baltimore/Tennessee weren’t taking Love.
Packers should have just waited.
He is the guy I wanted no part of for NE.
So thank you GB.
I imagine they were nervous about someone else trading up for him.

Kind of like the Eagles and McNabb.

You aren’t getting the point which is fine. I don’t really care to debate it.
You disagree on Tua which is fine.

Tua had insane weapons thus his completion percentage numbers are inflated. The guy never got pressure because his OL and weapons are the best in the college football.

I Am not high on Tua.

you can not be high on him all you want. I get that. but your logic makes no sense...that he didn't carry his team...because his team was too good. literally nobody would qualify with that criteria.

Tampa has talent on their D as well.

Jameis threw 30 Ints last year. Cut 20 of them out with Brady. They are going to be 11-5/12-4 good next year.

They gave up 449 points last year and 464 the year before. Their secondary is awful and is still awful. The game plan will be to win shootouts.

Dolphins get Swift or Taylor tonight and we’re in contention for the AFC East immediately

To be fair they can get starting WRs the next couple rounds still and Love was to me by far the #3 QB in the class. He has MVP potential if the staff can develop him.

DeShone Kizer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom