NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

What The Who is Kyle Dugger?!?!
Belichick just takes a dump on the draft.
That guy is likely on the board at 71 and he takes him at 37.

It’s so bad but I can’t complain about the success the team has had.
Still it’s so bad there is no point for Patriots fans to watch the draft.

Belichick just takes a dump on the draft.
That guy is likely on the board at 71 and he takes him at 37.

It’s so bad but I can’t complain about the success the team has had.
Still it’s so bad there is no point for Patriots fans to watch the draft.

If there ever was a giant “Eph U, I run this mofo!” draft pick... that was it.

He’ll probably be All Pro in 2 years.

... I wanted Swift so god damn badly. Im furious

We need O and D line, LB and DB. Don't know what the hell he's doing with another WR other than trying to out race KC.

A perfume commercial during the NFL draft.

I’ve seen it all.

(Get off my lawn)

Denver apparently is just gonna draft every WR possible. QB and Defense be damed
Denver should have gone OL for their QB but their D is already good. They took Chubb 2 years ago and needed WR help.

Is Lock really a long term answer?
Yes. That's not a yes he's going to be, because he's only got a season under his belt, that's a yes that's the plan as far as everyone's concerned. That was before the first 2 picks in this draft.

Yes. That's not a yes he's going to be, because he's only got a season under his belt, that's a yes that's the plan as far as everyone's concerned. That was before the first 2 picks in this draft.

Well good luck with that I guess. He's got some serious weapons no doubt.

This is the nit I pick with drafting Lamb (understanding he was likely BPA).

Dline is a big need because I don’t think McCoy & Poe, at this stage of their careers, are more than a 1-2 year stopgap at best.

Even if the secondary holds up without Jones, the Dline is the biggest concern.

I agree that moving on from Rod’s philosophy should help but Dallas needs line help way more than another high priced WR.

The saving grace is that the Skins & Jint passing games blow (outside of the Saquon wheel route) and the Iggs have reverted to their McNabb era philosophy on WRs (all hail FredEx!!).

It's interesting to see the different philosophies. Dallas seems to place more emphasis on LBs while the Eagles live and die for DL personnel. They have Cox, Malik Jackson, signed Javon Hargraves from the Steelers and still have Graham and Barnett at DE. Yet I get the feeling the Birds would pay one of their peanut vendors to play LB. Meanwhile the Boys have invested heavily in the LB position.

ESPN draft coverage is so garbage.
Trey Wingo is obsessed with talking about tragedy each draftee’s parents suffered.

God cram it Wingo.

Give us Rich Eisen.

Bucs going to make playoffs? That division will be fun with NO, TB, Car, ATL. Tons of skill player talent.

Michael Thomas, Kamara, Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Cmac, DJ Moore, Jones, Ridley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom