NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 262 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Gotcha.

My least favorite is “ground can’t cause a fumble.”

It would be infinitely easier to officiate if a fumble under any circumstance was a fumble.

And if it’s fumbled out of bounds then the last team to possess it should retain possession.

The ground can cause a fumble .. it’s just that if you are hit and in control of the ball .. and then hit the ground , you’re down by contact.. it you dive without being touched.. hit the ground .. and lose the ball.. it’s a fumble

not sure how 5 refs with only 1 thing to watch all cant see a tackle that was only done using the helmet and ignore it..

clev stops making mistakes inside the 40 and they can score.. not sure they stop KC though

Chiefs offense hasn’t looked like this in a while.. hopefully it’s just the browns and not them getting their Mojo back

The ground can cause a fumble .. it’s just that if you are hit and in control of the ball .. and then hit the ground , you’re down by contact.. it you dive without being touched.. hit the ground .. and lose the ball.. it’s a fumble

Just hold onto the ball, period.

Like rugby.

its a strange rule too.. if you fumble forwards out of bounds any where on the field it comes back to the spot.. you fumble out of the end zone you lose it and the other team gets it and gains 20 yds.. if you are gonna give the D the ball why not at least at the spot of the fumble.

Brutal sequence. Great effort play, just really unlucky. I know they say not to reach but how can you fault the player? Just a tough outcome. Also yeah that was a penalty. In real time though, at that part of the field, I understand the missed call compared to the other ones you see on passes like across middle that get broken up.

Really unfortunate though... damn.

If being contacted to the ground could cause a fumble ... you’d have about 10 concussions a game as defenses would purposefully try to bounce people as hard as possible onto the ground

It may have the opposite impact on concussions because defenders would focus more on punching the ball out than turning their bodies into missiles.

Everyone thinks they are mahomes throwing back to the middle while running away.

Cleveland has really beat themselves. KC really hasn’t been anything special.

Mahomes is milking this leg injury so sports media give him even more credit.

The limp doesn’t stop him from running for 13 when he had too.

I like him as well but take him out if he is injured.

toe

Little known fact .. the KC offense is really bad in the red zone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom