NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 282 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

these refs are an embarrassment. The Packers LT jumped about a second early, no call. Then the Bucs' DB holds Lazard for about 2-3 seconds, with no call, and then picks off Rodgers

If Tampa had James White their offense would be unstoppable.

He would turn these passes to the RBs into more.

If Tampa had James White their offense would be unstoppable.

He would turn these passes to the RBs into more.

When you can pay for Fournette because he had a great sophomore year at LSU, you got to do it.

How does GB allow that, given the situation?

Same old Packers D.
They aren’t a good D.
This D reminds of Pittsburgh.
They do what they do and don’t adjust to the opponent.
Brady eats up Pittsburgh type of Ds.

I have parlay bet Scotty Miller and Cole Beasley each scoring a TD +700 so that was huge for me.

That was such horrific coverage it’s really mind blowing how things like that happen.

So many times the modern athlete lacks complete situational awareness. GB had a TO left there and should have used it to remind the mentally challenged about the situation.

If I saw that right, how do you play that with a single high safety?

Did they think they were doing 5 yard outs for the FG?

That was such horrific coverage it’s really mind blowing how things like that happen.

Sometimes I think you can hire a smart college kid to make a Coach Bot and that bot could make better calls in these situations than some coaches.

They lose their minds over the simplest things.

If I saw that right, how do you play that with a single high safety?

Did they think they were doing 5 yard outs for the FG?
They should have had 4 DBs on the sidelines 2 on each side. 4 DBs deep and 3 man rushing.

Nothing inside the hashes gets completed without half expiring or you have 4 guys deep.

Terry Bradshaw just referred to Brady as the "greatest QB of the last 25 years." Was that a mild dig?

Honestly, I hate the guy (from a football standpoint), but the fact that this dude is 43 throwing dimes in Lambeau is amazing.

I'm 41 and if I sleep funny on my neck, I'm not leaving my couch and binge watching Netflix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom