NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 284 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Rodgers gonna take most of the heat if they lose but anybody see Z'darius Smith? Pro bowl pass rusher with 16 sacks has been invisible.

Green Bays hf advantage is the most overrated hf advantage ever. They must have lost at least 5 games at Lambeau in January the past 20 years?

Green Bays hf advantage is the most overrated hf advantage ever. They must have lost at least 5 games at Lambeau in January the past 20 years?
Lambeau is amazing to go live.
You drive thru what feels like 20 miles of cow fields and outdoor malls and just end up there.

It’s like Fenway or old Yankee stadium.

Tampa has neither of their starting safeties keep feeding the TEs Rodgers.

Most hyped HF's are.
Seattle had a better road record the last 5yrs before this yr. Before they got great they were losing at home to cruddy Martz 8-8 Rams team in the 1st round; and rookie Romo marched down the field with the game on the line before botching the fg snap.
KC has been better on the road since Mahomes showed up. Reid teams have always been that way though.

I think we can give hf advantage a pass this year.

Tampa’s defense has been on the field the whole quarter,

GB literally has no urgency this drive.
They keep bleeping the clock to 1 before the snap.
They have all the momentum.

TB +3.5 bettors that missed 2 pt conversion was huge.
I have ML but that was a stupid decision TB is going to score more and you put more pressure on Rodgers now.

TB +3.5 bettors that missed 2 pt conversion was huge.
I have ML but that was a stupid decision TB is going to score more and you put more pressure on Rodgers now.

But but the analytics...

And if GB scores again they’ll go for 2 again, so I don’t really get it.

Was he talking about Elway? Favre? Did he just forget linear time exists before 25 years ago?

Maybe he's jealous of Brady's hair.

Bradshaw would be jealous of the Raiders owners hair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom