NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 297 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

This line is going to get to Brady.
Exactly Chris Jones gets Brady atleast once every time he has played them.
Arians won’t devise the NE game plan.
Which is to bracket Kelce and force
Mahomes to use Watkins and Hardman.

KC will win unless Brady goes SB 52 on them.

Chiefs LT tore his Achilles is going to be a big injury for the SB.

I thought that was the injury when they showed the replay. Looked like his leg just gave way.

Chiefs LT tore his Achilles is going to be a big injury for the SB.
If Carlton Davis covers Hill 1 on 1 it won’t matter.

That last game I watched because I stupidly bet TB ML KC got a huge lead and literally shut it down till the last drive where they needed a first down and did the stupid sprint right which everybody should know is coming and still always works.

KC knows how to defend Brady. They mix it up and have the DL to get pressure.

Fluck. Fischer out is going to kill us. Our OL is already a MASH unit

If Carlton Davis covers Hill 1 on 1 it won’t matter.

That last game I watched because I stupidly bet TB ML KC got a huge lead and literally shut it down till the last drive where they needed a first down and did the stupid sprint right which everybody should know is coming and still always works.

KC knows how to defend Brady. They mix it up and have the DL to get pressure.
KC will be favored by 3.5. They won by 3 last time even will Hill blowing up. Bowles has come up with some good game plans in the playoffs. It won’t be a repeat of the last game.

I might actually root for Tampa Bay. And Brady? My god.

I dislike a lot of these KC players.

I might actually root for Tampa Bay. And Brady? My god.

I dislike a lot of these KC players.
If you weren’t a Bills fan I bet you wouldn’t hate Brady.
It’s kinda why I dislike LeBron because of his history with the Celtics.

Brady is a good dude. He has just crushed your team so I get the dislike.

Dude is a clown. Say something enough and eventually you'll be close to something that can be construed as right.

Allen battled tonight. Did anyone who actually has a clue about football actually see the line play? Probably not.

All narratives. Josh Allen is a top 3 MVP candidate. Led us to the AFC title game for the first time since Vietnam. First player EVER with 40 passing and 10 actual scores.

Losing to the defending champs and best team in their home building?

Again... clowns everywhere. Idiots who don't know sh** about football.

Last edited:
If you weren’t a Bills fan I bet you wouldn’t hate Brady.
It’s kinda why I dislike LeBron because of his history with the Celtics.

Brady is a good dude. He has just crushed your team so I get the dislike.

BS.

Brady is a douche.

GOAT, sure. But he’s a loathsome arrogant touch hole to most people outside of NE.

This POS. Another reason to root against KC

Listen, I get it. But Josh stunk tonight.

Is what it is. You guys will be fine. KC is on another level. Mahomes is the best player in the NFL.

Is what it is. You guys will be fine. KC is on another level. Mahomes is the best player in the NFL.
Wright is a troll and a KC fan. That’s my point.

BS.

Brady is a douche.

GOAT, sure. But he’s a loathsome arrogant touch hole to most people outside of NE.
Your entitled to your opinion. Brady is respected by opponents and always gives credit elsewhere.

I can see his Met Gala stuff can be annoying but he is a good guy.

It’s very Buffalo that their window is probably going to open and close while KC is a powerhouse

BS.

Brady is a douche.

Douche bags dont stay on the field with Brees and play catch with Drew's son after the game.

I understand you hate the guy because he was the best player on your rival team but the guy seems like a good human.

Wright is a douche.
His might be the worst hot taker on TV atleast Max Kellerman finally concedes he was wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom