NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 298 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Your entitled to your opinion. Brady is respected by opponents and always gives credit elsewhere.

I can see his Met Gala stuff can be annoying but he is a good guy.

I couldn’t care less about the stuff his wife drags him to.

Brady whines worse than Bobby Hurley did when he played at Duke.

To most non-NE fans it loathsome and diminishes his accomplishments ever so slightly.

If he played in any other era he doesn’t last more than 12 years (if that).

It’s very Buffalo that their window is probably going to open and close while KC is a powerhouse

Mahomes/Reid is a juggernaut combo but the Chiefs will lose a few guys next year + Kelce is getting older. Bills don't lose anyone next year, that will be their best shot at KC

Douche bags dont stay on the field with Brees and play catch with Drew's son after the game.

I understand you hate the guy because he was the best player on your rival team but the guy seems like a good human.

You think he would’ve done that if he lost?

GMAFB.

He is no different than the NBA guys (like LeBron) people crap on for leaving the court rather than congratulating the team that just beat him.

I couldn’t care less about the stuff his wife drags him too.

Brady whines worse than Bobby Hurley did when he played at Duke.

To most non-NE fans it loathsome and diminishes his accomplishments ever so slightly.

Watching Bobby Hurley on the sidelines is a hoot. That dude needs to be institutionalized.

KC will lose Watkins next year.

Their defense can be scored on.
KC needs to restock their OL.
Hill/Hardman are just speed burners.
You need 2 4.3 DBs in your secondary.

Now that I absolutely agree with. The longevity and stat padding of this generation of QBs is absurd. None of these guys make it to their 40s if playing anytime before the advent of free agency and the rule changes that came with paying the QB crazy amounts.

People hate Brady because he’s the best ever. You can come up with reasons why you do but it’s just because he’s won so much. Same reason people hate LeBron and were starting to hate the Warriors even though everybody loved them when the run started.

The Mahomes/Chiefs love will turn to hate in the next year or two

Now that I absolutely agree with. The longevity and stat padding of this generation of QBs is absurd. None of these guys make it to their 49s if playing anytime before the advent of free agency and the rule changes that came with paying the QB crazy amounts.

Change 49s to 35s and I agree.

You think he would’ve done that if he lost?

GMAFB.

He is no different than the NBA guys (like LeBron) people crap on for leaving the court rather than congratulating the team that just beat him.
I was at SB 52.
After the Patriots lost he made sure he went up to Derek Barnett and talked with him for like 2-3 minutes and congratulated him.
I doubt it was on TV.
Tom Brady whines like every competitor in games.
He can be annoying in the social stuff but he is not a DB.
You can feel otherwise.

People hate Brady because he’s the best ever. You can come up with reasons why you do but it’s just because he’s won so much. Same reason people hate LeBron and were starting to hate the Warriors even though everybody loved them when the run started.

The Mahomes/Chiefs love will turn to hate in the next year or two

Possibly. Brady was once the Aw Shucks feel good story.

Then he became a whiny crybaby who played for a team that got busted cheating.

Can’t see that happening to an Andy Reid coached team or Mahomes turn into a whiny touch hole.

Tampa is going to get back Antonio Brown. Totally forgot about him today.

Tampa is going to get back Antonio Brown. Totally forgot about him today.
KC faced this complete TB team.
It was the Sunday after Thanksgiving so both teams will know each other really well.
Tampa is going to come off a bye both times.

Right. Rodgers had the most. 50% more than Mahomes. 100% more than Allen.

Mahomes is the best player and matters the most. He got to sit in the last week of the season, as well.

Again, I don't care. But this is going to seem like the 97 NBA MVP award.

He also had more TD passes. And the average length of his TD passes was greater than Allen's. No quarterback decides to pass rather than run to pad his resume. They all want to get it to the end zone any way they can.

Possibly. Brady was once the Aw Shucks feel good story.

Then he became a whiny crybaby who played for a team that got busted cheating.

Can’t see that happening to an Andy Reid coached team or Mahomes turn into a whiny touch hole.
If they keep winning at this rate they’ll become the villains just because of the success. Just the nature of it

The bills were stellar this year. Their deficiencies can easily be addressed in 1 offseason. Hell of a run.

my wife, a bills fan, locked me out of the bedroom and is currently ignoring me.

He also had more TD passes. And the average length of his TD passes was greater than Allen's. No quarterback decides to pass rather than run to pad his resume. They all want to get it to the end zone any way they can.

I don’t agree with you. I think Rodgers pads his stats.

It doesn’t matter, Rodgers is going to win. Then, in retrospect, it will seem dumb bc Mahomes actually is this MVP and also best player.

Mahomes wins next week, gets SB MVP, and Rodgers MVP story won’t matter. It will be relegated to those other awards that make no sense when you look at it in the long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom