NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

He may finish with more rush attempts than pass attempts.
New England is playing the type of way you need to beat KC.
Low possessions, rushing a lot and playing man to man defense.

It will look good if Cam is healthy, but that’s a big “if” over a full season IMO.

No comments about the refs helping the Pats out? Interesting.

Philip Rivers just made the standard forcing the ball INT he always throws.

There's usually at least one game in Week 1 that kills the survivor pools. I didn't weight the Rivers factor high enough in taking the Colts. Always remember management tanks, not the coaches and players.

Eagles OL is going to get Wentz hurt this season. Just a matter of when. Washington bullied them.

There is a large contingent fans of the jags that don’t want to tank for Lawrence. And it’s gonna grow larger thanks to Minshew

No comments about the refs helping the Pats out? Interesting.
Huh? You are complaining about that call in a 10 point game when the Patriots were the better team.

Patriots dominated the second half.
They were only stopped by N’Keal fumbling at the one yard line and it going out of bounds in the end zone.

Wentz will not make the season if he takes the pounding he is taking today.
Dallas looks like the team to beat in the East.

There it is! Bust out your bologna sandwiches CousCuse!
I honestly feel that years Jags team is the first time that Doug has had a real say in how the team is managed. They played hard and smart today and it looks like they can build now with GM as the QB. Paper thin baloney on fresh hard rolls with cheddar, simple but effective.

I really want Cleveland to suck this year and get Lawrence so they can trade Baker to New England.

Detroit rookie RB dropped a wide open to that would have won the game. Brutal way to lose.

Huh? You are complaining about that call in a 10 point game when the Patriots were the better team.

Patriots dominated the second half.
They were only stopped by N’Keal fumbling at the one yard line and it going out of bounds in the end zone.
And the refs made it certain.

If Brady throws the deep ball all year like he did the first possession the Bucs are going to score a lot of points.

Chargers new uniforms are better IMO.
Bucs were smart going back to their SB champion uniforms.

I kinda hate the Chargers jerseys but that's definitely the consensus opinion; seems like people generally view the Chargers as the best jerseys in the league period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom