NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I didn’t think Tom had that kind of distance anymore. Nice throw

all hype
Certainly looking like it early. I do hope they can be competitive over the season. Brady taking them into the playoffs would make for some good postseason excitement.

Certainly looking like it early. I do hope they can be competitive over the season. Brady taking them into the playoffs would make for some good postseason excitement.
Tampa is going to make the playoffs.
Expecting them to slide right into 12-4 was a lot to ask.
They could still go 12-4 but I expect them to go 10-6 and be a wild card.

Troy Aikman trolling Tom Brady wasn’t something I was expecting.
Also arians WTH are you going for 2 down 11. Kick the XP what was that.

The O/U in Tampa-New Orleans is 47.5.

That go for 2 kept the number under 47.
If you bet on that you need the saints to score here.

Troy Aikman trolling Tom Brady wasn’t something I was expecting.
Also arians WTH are you going for 2 down 11. Kick the XP what was that.

Going for two is the right call.

Final score obviously isn’t good but Tampa was pretty good today outside of the continuing special teams curse and the two Brady picks. They lost to one of the best teams in the league and were competitive despite shooting them selves in the foot numerous times. Might not win the division but they look like they should be a playoff team to me.

Going for two is the right call.

Final score obviously isn’t good but Tampa was pretty good today outside of the continuing special teams curse and the two Brady picks. They lost to one of the best teams in the league and were competitive despite shooting them selves in the foot numerous times. Might not win the division but they look like they should be a playoff team to me.
Going for 2 down 11 is stupid.
If you succeed you are down 9 and still need 2 scores to win.
If you want to win the game go for 2 down 1.

Missing that 2 means they have to convert the 2 point conversion.
I get going for 2 down 8.
Not down 11.

Not down 11.

Sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were saying they were down 11 and scored and then went for 2. Yeah I can’t explain trying to cut the deficit to 9 lol.

Not down 11.

Ok I was wondering about the math on that one. I'm not one of those analytics guru but it didn't seem like the right move.

Last edited:
Ok I was wondering abou the math on that one. I'm not one of those analytics guru but it didn't seem like the right move.
It was just stupid.
I was reading that the Bucs logic was they were trying to get some goal line action going because they didn’t have preseason or joint practices.

It was just pointless to go for 2 since they still needed 2 scores to win and the miss put more stress on their comeback.

Arians is gonna Arians.

Is that new Rams stadium a dome? And if so, why? What elements are they protecting people from? LA seems as ideal of a city for outdoor football that you will find?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom