NFL Thread - 2020 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Well, I started the 2019 thread just about a year ago today, may as well start this one.

Last we saw in the 2019 thread, one of Baker Mayfield's mistresses claims she was having an affair with him in one of his 66 bathroom stalls...

For reference:

Thanks sir...

Somewhat inauspicious storyline to kick off the year with but, oh well

Cowboys fans are they leaking this Tom Brady stuff to just calm Dak’s agent demands down or they serious?

I wouldn’t mind Brady in Dallas if he leaves NE. It would help his brand and it’s the other conference. He wouldn’t play NE unless it was a SB as I don’t see him playing 3 more years.

Tell you what, if I were Mason Rudolph I'd sue the pants off idiot Myles Garrett. By all evidence we have, Rudolph never called him the N word. Garrett's insistence he did is an attempt to essentially take away whatever career Rudolph may have in the NFL (likely a career backup...but ask any NFL career back up qb..its a damn good living)

Teddy Bridgewater or Philip Rivers are going to be a Colt.

I think the Patriots might let Tom Brady go. As I don't believe this NE-MIN trade being discussed will happen.
Sanu and 23rd pick for Diggs and 2nd round pick.

Teddy Bridgewater or Philip Rivers are going to be a Colt.

I think the Patriots might let Tom Brady go. As I don't believe this NE-MIN trade being discussed will happen.
Sanu and 23rd pick for Diggs and 2nd round pick.
Surprised Minnesota would move Diggs.

Hearing some rumors that Amari Cooper was shot in Dallas?? Anyone hear anything?

"We have NOT found any validity to that tweet "

vaguely worded if you ask me

He did post on his Instagram story an hour ago that it was fake:

1582142629242.png

I wonder what team Cooper Kupp is going to get traded too.
The Rams can't pay him and since they have lost a lot of draft picks they need to try and recoup some back as they can't pay him.
Teams like the Jaguars, Eagles, Bills, Patriots are ones to watch for a trade for Cooper Kupp.

NFL playoff expansion is coming this year.
7 teams per conference only 1 team in each conference gets a bye.

I don’t like this but the TV money for 2 extra playoff games will raise the cap.

I don’t like this but the TV money for 2 extra playoff games will raise the cap.

Who would have been the additional playoff team in each conference this past season and their record? Just curious and I'm being lazy tonight and not looking it up myself.

Who would have been the additional playoff team in each conference this past season and their record? Just curious and I'm being lazy tonight and not looking it up myself.
Steelers AFC and Rams NFC

Wait, it's going into effect for the 2020 season?

I wonder what team Cooper Kupp is going to get traded too.
The Rams can't pay him and since they have lost a lot of draft picks they need to try and recoup some back as they can't pay him.
Teams like the Jaguars, Eagles, Bills, Patriots are ones to watch for a trade for Cooper Kupp.

SIgn me up. Wonder what the Rams will be looking for in return.

ive been telling you all for years the NFL will have more games.

1st the extra playoff and 2021 17 games.

soon, once enough 1 seeds get beat after having a week off, it will go to 8 and then 18 regular.

you are all fools for

1)not wanting this

and

2) for not believing me.

again......

soon, once enough 1 seeds get beat after having a week off, it will go to 8 and then 18 regular.

you are all fools for

1)not wanting this

and

2) for not believing me.

again...
16 teams is pure stupidity.
Under .500 teams every year is a joke.
At least with 7 per conference the top team gets the advantage for being the best.

you are all fools for

1)not wanting this

and

2) for not believing me.

again...
1 seeds get a bye

16 teams is pure stupidity.
Under .500 teams every year is a joke.
At least with 7 per conference the top team gets the advantage for being the best.
im actually ok with 6 teams in the playoffs.

but 18 games is a no brainer.

you are all fools for

1)not wanting this

and

2) for not believing me.

again...

So much for player safety. lol that was never more than lip service anyway.

im actually ok with 6 teams in the playoffs.

but 18 games is a no brainer.
I like 18 more than 7 playoff teams in each conference.

The rule I am hearing for the 17th game will be you play another team from the conference in a different division than the one you play the entire conference in.
So based on last year the winner of the AFC East would play the winner of the NFC East, second play in each division would play etc. and that would cycle over 4 years as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom