NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Belichick’s draft room is on brand.

EWVXpnvXgAAtpn0

He is using a Mac to tweak the league’s sponsor in Microsoft.

Can they stop showing highlights of the illegal formation game this last month has been rough enough

I really hope Las Vegas or Jacksonville take Jordan Love.
I don’t want him on the board at 23.

it’s insane to see the draft picks at CB coming from OSU, rbs from Georgia, and wideouts from bama in the last decade and then think about Syracuse

Both osu and bama had 2 picks in the first round from the same position! Lmao what the hell

The gap between the elite and even avg is so much larger in football than basketball

Marrone loving the defense boi.

Marrone in offseason- we need playmakers.

Jags draft- cornerback, linebacker.

Jags offseason- get rid of Lee, fournette trade talk

You can get playmakers on defense obviously but... I have to laugh. To be fair though, the jags two years ago made their season with defense so what do I know.

Jerry Jeudy
Henry Ruggs
Devonta Smith
Jaylen Waddle

I could have played QB for Alabama and made plays.
Tua is a good college player but I haven’t been high on him as pro prospect.

He didn’t carry a team like Purdue to the Rose Bowl like Drew Brees.

this makes no sense. you could have put tom brady in his prime on bama and he wouldn't have carried them. there is too much talent on alabama to need any one player to carry the team. by your definition, Tua would have had to gone to a crappy team like SU and lead them to a title to impress you. the guy is going to be star.

Wow Phily passed on Justin Jefferson for the TCU WR.

They could have traded back from 21 and gotten this WR Reagor.

Marrone loving the defense boi.

Marrone in offseason- we need playmakers.

Jags draft- cornerback, linebacker.

Jags offseason- get rid of Lee, fournette trade talk

You can get playmakers on defense obviously but... I have to laugh. To be fair though, the jags two years ago made their season with defense so what do I know.
They have done well tonight I really like chaison had Lamb not been there I wanted the cowboys to draft him.

this makes no sense. you could have put tom brady in his prime on bama and he wouldn't have carried them. there is too much talent on alabama to need any one player to carry the team. by your definition, Tua would have had to gone to a crappy team like SU and lead them to a title to impress you. the guy is going to be star.
You aren’t getting the point which is fine. I don’t really care to debate it.
You disagree on Tua which is fine.

Tua had insane weapons thus his completion percentage numbers are inflated. The guy never got pressure because his OL and weapons are the best in the college football.

I Am not high on Tua.

Patriots have traded 23 to the LA Chargers.
I am on a heater tonight.

Although I like Jefferson, Philly needs speed. They are different receivers. Jefferson is a volume receiver and primarily slot. Reagor is a burner and a playmaker.. and did so with bad QB play at TCU. I like the pick but also thought they could've moved back a few spots and gained a pick. Sometimes it's better to take your guy than gamble for another pick and then lose your guy.

Give me McKinney or Swift at 26

Or why not trade the higher pick from round 1 for multiple picks lower, one that you could use to draft that same wideout, in addition to another pick from the team traded with, while keeping all of the other picks you traded to jump up to take that same wideout?

I guess SF loved whoever they took first. Can’t even recall.

I actually got all the QBs to teams correctly. It wasn’t hard to be fair but I don’t get trading up for Love.
Miami/Seattle/Baltimore/Tennessee weren’t taking Love.
Packers should have just waited.
He is the guy I wanted no part of for NE.
So thank you GB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom