NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I can absolutely see Jerrah over paying. I hope he doesn't but I bet he does.

The only possible fly in the ointment is Dalton. Would be interesting to see what Jerrah does if Dalton lights it up and takes Dallas deep into the playoffs.
They should just trade a 2 for Darnold, turn down his 5th year option and hope for the best. Can invest that extra $30m next year in the defense. I'm sure that Darnold could've figured out how to go 1-3 as well.

I can absolutely see Jerrah over paying. I hope he doesn't but I bet he does.

The only possible fly in the ointment is Dalton. Would be interesting to see what Jerrah does if Dalton lights it up and takes Dallas deep into the playoffs.
If Dak does get franchised it would be Jerry doing right by him since he would be getting 68 million over 2 years and then he should give them a team friendly deal after that.
I just don’t see Jerry franchising him when the cap is going down and if he does it then Dak has no reason to sign a long term deal and get to UFa after next year.

No worries, Falcons.

Conduct clandestine meeting and practices. The league will accommodate you in every way possible, to the detriment of your future opponents. Oh, and pay no matter to the "heavy punishments coming" lip service.

-Roger Goodell
If I was Blank, we will just take the forfeit.

The power on Henry! Good lord. He tossed Norman like a child. Loved it!
josh-norman-derrick-henry-meme13.jpg

Phins, Bills, Chiefs

rumored favorites for Bell.

I, for one, welcome our new savior

Come on New England get your crap together.
Today is the last day the incubation from the previous positive test could have been connected.

New England beat writers who hate Belichick are reporting every member who has tested positive was on the plane with people who had contact with Cam newton.

Thus that second plane likely is where these people had contact.

Patriots should have never flown those 20 players one day after Cam tested positive.

Remember that time, in the middle of a pandemic, when the Patriots asked the NFL for additional locker room space in a very cramped opposing locker room and were denied? But the NFL is taking this pandemic seriously.

Every teams is. We are missing our QB both tackles and guys on defense.

Can you show me any team that is missing four (two are Pro Bowlers) of five OL starters (plus best backup), both starting corners, two starting WRs, #2 TE (who plays a ton) and its best LB? Injuries are part of the game. Everybody has them but nobody has them to the extent that Philly does.

Can you show me any team that is missing four (two are Pro Bowlers) of five OL starters (plus best backup), both starting corners, two starting WRs, #2 TE (who plays a ton) and its best LB? Injuries are part of the game. Everybody has them but nobody has them to the extent that Philly does.

I’ll settle this... both your teams suck.

Today is the last day the incubation from the previous positive test could have been connected.

New England beat writers who hate Belichick are reporting every member who has tested positive was on the plane with people who had contact with Cam newton.

Thus that second plane likely is where these people had contact.

Patriots should have never flown those 20 players one day after Cam tested positive.

Remember that time, in the middle of a pandemic, when the Patriots asked the NFL for additional locker room space in a very cramped opposing locker room and were denied? But the NFL is taking this pandemic seriously.
Lol

You have your starting QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom