NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 280 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I like Green Bay, don't understand the line at three and therefore bet accordingly. With all due respect to Brady, Rodgers is the better QB.

Money is flowing in on Buffalo in the last couple of hours. They were +3 (+100) and now they're now + 3 (-115). I'm rooting hard for Buffalo but don't have a strong view from a betting standpoint. Expect to get involved in-game.

No excuses for Rodgers today. He’s lost too many of these games in the past that the media gives him a pass for.

Lol at people that think Stafford is good.
Stafford is a slightly worse Phil Rivers with a better arm.
The consensus is Indy or San Fran.
I think it’s Pittsburgh or New Orleans.

If Green Bay doesn’t have a pass rush their defense is going to be in trouble.

New Orleans had the D to beat Brady.
You have to get pressure with 4 and change coverages drive to drive.

Pettine is a routine guy.

#20 on GB thought he had Michael Jordan’s hang time or Manute Bol’s wingspan.

He was wrong about both.

Good to see Fournette still being as frustrating as he was when I had him on fantasy.

Tampa looks like the faster team as well.
Rodgers needs to make some serious plays.

I swear having a well coached team for the last 20 years I can tell you what the Packers need to do.
It’s not that hard.
Play one safety deep.
Double Evans
Put Alexander on the second WR.
Switch between zone and man.

I mean it’s the blueprint to beat Brady.

The real blueprint is getting a pass rush directly up the middle on him
Pressure forces mistakes no doubt but if you don’t get a pass rush you have to take away his favorites. Brady doesn’t like to spread the ball in big games he goes to the same guys.

GB did adjust good to see.
They put Alexander on Godwin and doubled Evans.

Pressure forces mistakes no doubt but if you don’t get a pass rush you have to take away his favorites. Brady doesn’t like to spread the ball in big games he goes to the same guys.
If you don't get pressure on him, you're finished imo

Green Bay OL looks like they are in cement blocks.
Tampa D looks fast.

That first big 3rd down conversion on the Bucs first drive GB rushed four. Just dumb.
It's kind of tricky though. You really need to generate a pass rush with your 4 on one hand, because on the other hand most great qb's and Brady and Peyton have said, they'd rather you blitz them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom