NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 281 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

It's kind of tricky though. You really need to generate a pass rush with your 4 on one hand, because on the other hand most great qb's and Brady and Peyton have said, they'd rather you blitz them.

I agree but I wouldn’t sit back in a 7 man zone on 3rd & 6 or 7 against Brady. He will devour that.

Definitely difficult to disguise a blitz against a veteran QB like Brady but I think you gotta bring 5 at some point.

I also think the TB receivers, outside of Gronk, are less likely to be on the same page as Brady on a blitz with the ball getting out quickly.

Just from what little I’ve seen of them this year.

There should be a group for all of us that had him on our fantasy teams through the years.

He’s just terrible as a receiver. Every Buc game I watch and I’ve probably seen about 8 of them he drops one or two passes each game.

Tampa’s center is so dirty.
Somebody needs to drill him.
He goes after tacklers after they are down.

Lambeau is one of the last stadiums on Earth I would expect to see fans given cheesy cardboard signs.

Lambeau is one of the last stadiums on Earth I would expect to see fans given cheesy cardboard signs.
The Rona infects all that is good

He’s just terrible as a receiver. Every Buc game I watch and I’ve probably seen about 8 of them he drops one or two passes each game.
He was always king of teasing you enough with a late game long run for a TD here and there to be like, "see! see! I knew my loyalty would pay off", before he ripped your heart out with a 12 rush, 42 yard, 1 fumble game the next week.

Am I losing my mind or was that not a blatant false start on the left tackle?

I thought they ranked well, though, no?
I don’t think they do well against good QBs.
They seem like they feast on bad QBs and Rodgers being special.
They don’t seem like a game plan week to week D.
They appear to be a we do what we do and if you can beat it you will win D.
Brady eats up the latter type of D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom