NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 319 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I highly doubt it but we'll see. Last I saw they were projected closer to $38 mil and between restructures and moving off relatively unimportant guys, they can get up around 60 mil if they want to. Really all depends on how badly they want to bring everyone back. I think Godwin and Gronk are locks to be back. Shaq has said he pretty much will do whatever it takes to stay in Tampa too. I can't imagine they'll let David slip away but we'll see. They'll be able to pay all of them if they want to. It's guys like AB, Fournette, and Suh that might end up needing to leave if they want to get paid.
Makes a lot of sense that AB, Suh & Gronk may all take a discount off of market rate to come back for 1 more year and be on that same timeline as Brady with his 1/25 left on his deal. Fournette I could see taking the most guaranteed money he can find anywhere as he needs to get whatever he can before he's washed up in a few years.

Dak is following the WFT on instragram to get leverage from Dallas.
Smart move by him.
It will force Jerry to franchise him and then he can’t be franchised again.
Dallas loses all leverage if they don’t give Dak what he wants without using the tag.

The Dallas Cowboys kept Dak off their 2021 hype video, according to the Dallas papers.
If Dallas doesn’t franchise Dak he can go to Washington.
It would stick it to Dallas and I think that would be a good fit for Washington.

Dallas is stuck they have to either give Dak his contract or franchise him at an insane number and he gets to have his recovery season on the second franchise tag and then get healthy and become an UFA like Kirk Cousins did.

It would stick it to Dallas and I think that would be a good fit for Washington.

Dallas is stuck they have to either give Dak his contract or franchise him at an insane number and he gets to have his recovery season on the second franchise tag and then get healthy and become an UFA like Kirk Cousins did.

It is so dumb. Supposedly the only sticking point has been number of years. Dak wants 4 and Jerry wants 5.

It is so dumb. Supposedly the only sticking point has been number of years. Dak wants 4 and Jerry wants 5.

Jerry can’t get rid of his dumbass penchant of locking up talent with cap killing deals.

Give him the 4 years and reevaluate in 2024-25. Especially coming off that nasty dislocation.

Jerry can’t get rid of his dumbass penchant of locking up talent with cap killing deals.

Give him the 4 years and reevaluate in 2024-25. Especially coming off that nasty dislocation.

Rumor is Dak had a second surgery to go back in and clean up some things. Bet Jerrah uses this as an excuse.

Probably deserves its own thread, but Marty Schottenheimer passed away earlier today.

Rest In Peace.

Rumor is Dak had a second surgery to go back in and clean up some things. Bet Jerrah uses this as an excuse.

I like Dak but I would also understand if they let him walk.

He's a solid QB who stayed healthy until 2020. Now that injury doubt starts to creep in you have to wonder how he's going to do while the OL continues to turn over (i'll be stunned if Tyron doesn't retire this offseason).

There aren't many teams that will give him the offensive supporting cast he's had his entire career in Dallas. Certainly none that will pay him $40M/year for the opportunity.

I can go both ways on this...(not like Chip or Millhouse)

They will franchise him if they can't get a deal done, no way they would let him go to a division rival.

I don’t say this lightly this might be the WORST piece of sports journalism ever produced.

Like if can’t criticize deadspin for this stop following sports.

Dak is following the WFT on instragram to get leverage from Dallas.
Smart move by him.
It will force Jerry to franchise him and then he can’t be franchised again.
Dallas loses all leverage if they don’t give Dak what he wants without using the tag.
Gonna go to Seattle, Russ to Big D.

I don’t say this lightly this might be the WORST piece of sports journalism ever produced.

Like if can’t criticize deadspin for this stop following sports.
I thought they killed deadspin? Guess its corpse is still wandering the internet.

I thought they killed deadspin? Guess its corpse is still wandering the internet.

I thought I remember Deadspin being killed because they weren't "sticking to sports" or whatever and now in their resurrected form they basically never stick to sports. It's weird.

LOOOOOOOL this trade

The Rams obviously think Goff is what prevented them from winning a super bowl. They better get it because they’re SOL soon.

Detroit made out here. I think they are only locked in for 2 years. They can make a move for their QB anytime in the next 1-3 years once they see what they have in Goff.

Watson is literally too expensive to trade now.
Just want to call myself out here. No one should ever listen to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom