NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 317 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I almost responded to him ask Alsacs, I knew it was coming.
I like Peyton but the stuff at University of Tennessee is buried.
He settled the lawsuit with her.
Archie did some shady stuff that is completely ignored.

Peyton has been great since that one incident.

Totally random thought: it's crazy how close Kurt Warner is to having three rings instead of one.

Rams/Patriots: Rams (two TD favorites and one of the better teams of all time) dominated the game offensively, but the 3-0 turnover differential did them in.

Cards/Steelers: Pitt converts basically a 14 point play before the end of the first half, and Holmes tip-toes the game winning score.

I like Peyton but the stuff at University of Tennessee is buried.
He settled the lawsuit with her.
Archie did some shady stuff that is completely ignored.

Peyton has been great since that one incident.
I don't really buy it. Plus we all do dumb things in college.

I don't really buy it. Plus we all do dumb things in college.
Yeah I am not going to post more as I can’t respond to this without taking things where I don’t want too.
I will say I don’t consider sexual assault allegations as dumb things in college.

I obviously know why they don’t but man I wish they would show people who run on the field.

Bills at Bucs as Thurs night opener? Tampa home games are weak. Only other decent matchup is with the Saints if they roll with Jameis.

Bills at Bucs as Thurs night opener? Tampa home games are weak. Only other decent matchup is with the Saints if they roll with Jameis.

It'll be either Bills or Cowboys IMO. Maybe Dolphins if they trade for Watson

so the chiefs basically were not a very impressive team for a LARGE stretch of the season following that absolute pounding they gave what turned out to be, a Blah baltimore team...BUT their performance last week against the Bills threw people off the scent.

aside from that bills game, i dont think these guys covered a spread over the last 12 weeks.
and the bills D was uniquely unable to get any pressure on the QB...

so the chiefs basically were not a very impressive team for a LARGE stretch of the season following that absolute pounding they gave what turned out to be, a Blah baltimore team...BUT their performance last week against the Bills threw people off the scent.

aside from that bills game, i dont think these guys covered a spread over the last 12 weeks.
and the bills D was uniquely unable to get any pressure on the QB...

It was depressing watching what the Bucs did to the Chiefs O-Line when the Bills couldn't even get close enough to Mahomes to register an "almost pressure" in the stat book ("almost pressure" is a stat my friends and I made up to describe the play of former Bills DE Chris Kelsay. He was the best player in the league at not quite getting pressure on the QB, but being thisclose to almost having his presence felt).

Won’t be popular with most NFL fans, but these 2 teams have to be the favorite in each conference next season.

Won’t be popular with most NFL fans, but these 2 teams have to be the favorite in each conference next season.
Outside of the 2018 Patriots the SB loser curse has been real.

KC probably has a short window as Mahomes extension comes on the books.
They can probably only afford Frank Clark and Chris Jones cap hits together one more year.

I mean any other QB would get questions from the hot takers today but Mahomes is their guy. If you put Watson in Mahomes spot are we sure it’s undisputed that Mahomes is a better QB? Mahomes is a smart version of Brett Favre with how he does a lot of fun stuff on the field by improvising and because of the legend makes appear untouchable.

They can probably only afford Frank Clark and Chris Jones cap hits together one more year.

I mean any other QB would get questions from the hot takers today but Mahomes is their guy. If you put Watson in Mahomes spot are we sure it’s undisputed that Mahomes is a better QB? Mahomes is a smart version of Brett Favre with how he does a lot of fun stuff on the field by improvising and because of the legend makes appear untouchable.

I get what you’re saying. I suppose Buffalo and Cleveland are close. Buffalo needs to fix their pass rush or they aren’t beating good QB’s. Cleveland needs to fix the back end of their defense.

I assume Andy Reid’s teams are good for at least 11 wins no matter what though.

Looking at the Bucs schedule next year I agree. Not winning the division this year is huge for their schedule and Brees retiring softens their division. Can't see the Falcons and Panthers improving a ton this offseason.

Chiefs should also be the favorite but they'll be more vulnerable next year.

I think Chiefs fans probably think that's one year longer than preferred. Clark has not been the answer on the outside that they were hoping he would be. Jones is obviously amazing though.

Looking at the Bucs schedule next year I agree. Not winning the division this year is huge for their schedule and Brees retiring softens their division. Can't see the Falcons and Panthers improving a ton this offseason.

Chiefs should also be the favorite but they'll be more vulnerable next year.
I think we need to wait and see how the QB musical chairs plays out before we know how much Carolina might improve this offseason. If they ultimately end up with Watson that team could be a lot better.

But yeah, the Bucs should be able to pretty much bring the whole band back together for another year and they have a lot of young guys that could theoretically be better next season. They should absolutely be the favorites provided Brady doesn't fall off the proverbial cliff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom